Devil May Cry 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it's true, tbh.

On a side note, I've had DMC1 for just over three years and I've put in about 80 hours on it. I've had DMC3 less than a week and already clocked in 34 hours. Ohh yes.

Comment

It has been confirmed the PAL version will be harder. They have also removed the limitless continue system, only yellow orbs will be used for continues now. There are also a few other changes but can't be arsed to list them.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ who's confirmed that..? what's the source?

Comment

No one has confirmed it, that's why I asked if anyone on here can confirm the rumour.

I stated the source in my previous post, which is tenuous at best. Come on lads, can't be that hard to find out if you can.

Comment

I think my opinion will be unpopular, but to be honest I was expecting a hell of a lot from this game, after DMC2 being rubbish, and this game is good, its possibly great, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet. Maybe I've been spoiled for all future games by Resident Evil 4 but this game isn't as amazing as I'd hoped it would be.

Sure I'm enjoying it, but I dunno...Something doesn't feel right.

I absolutely loved DMC1 it was mind blowingly good, 2 was ****e. 3 is good, a return to form but not as good as I was expecting.

I'll still play it right through though I think...

Comment

DMC3 is as DMC3 does.

I take it back about Trickster, it's superbly useful. Just need to get Royal Guard up to level 3 and I'll be really struggling to pick a style, they're all so great. The only one I have't dabbled with is

doppleganger

- any opinions?

Comment

Loved the ending anyway,

the way it just leads straight into DMC1. The only thing I'd have like to have seen was Vergil becoming Nero Angelo.

On a side note, in DMC1, does Dante know that Nero Angelo is actually Vergil? When NA first comes out of the mirror and gestures that he wants a duel, Dante says something like "That's what I like to see, someone with some guts around here".... hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                  Loved the ending anyway,

the way it just leads straight into DMC1. The only thing I'd have like to have seen was Vergil becoming Nero Angelo.

On a side note, in DMC1, does Dante know that Nero Angelo is actually Vergil? When NA first comes out of the mirror and gestures that he wants a duel, Dante says something like "That's what I like to see, someone with some guts around here".... hmm...
                  I don't think Dante knows it is Vergil at first, but IIRC in the last battle with Nero Angelo(or whatever he's called) it is revealed that he is in fact Vergil because he takes his mask off (I think).

Comment

It's not the mask that leads Dante to thinking Neo Angelo is Vergil. It's the second part of the amulet you get after beating him. Dante says something about his father's amulet.

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                      It's not the mask that leads Dante to thinking Neo Angelo is Vergil. It's the second part of the amulet you get after beating him. Dante says something about his father's amulet.
                      I thought it was the fact that Dante recognizes Vergil's face after he's taken off his mask. It's been a long time though and I do recall something about the amulet, doesn't Nero Angelo have a strange reaction whe he sees the amulet?

Comment

To my shame I can't actually remember what happens during the third NA fight in DMC1... I know that Dant0r finds the amulet on the floor, but I can't recall him saying anything to Vergil.

Comment

Only 70 posts for a Dant0r game... you people....

Anyway, does any of you three people that are actually playing the game use weapons like Artemis, Spiral, or the guitar sword (nevan)? Frankly I've found myself using pretty much nothing other than Rebellion, gauntlets (forget their name now) and E&I. I don't even use the shotgun that much.

Comment

Teh shotgun just does'nt seem as powerful on dmc3.. maybe its me.. i use E&I all the time.

Comment

I'm using a mix of Rebellion, Cerebus (sp?) and E&I with a smattering of the shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                                Only 70 posts for a Dant0r game... you people....

Anyway, does any of you three people that are actually playing the game use weapons like Artemis, Spiral, or the guitar sword (nevan)? Frankly I've found myself using pretty much nothing other than Rebellion, gauntlets (forget their name now) and E&I. I don't even use the shotgun that much.
                                I would post more if I could actually play the game. I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, shipped last thursday from play-asia so it should be here soon. In the mean time I'm sitting around deciding what style I'm going to use, leaning more towards swordmaster since I loved using alastor in DMC1

Comment

Working...
                                X