Mobile Train Simulator + Densha de GO! Tokyo Kyuukou Hen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manage it and you would, of course, become a god to all Densha fans
    Last edited by Gareth C; 18-04-2005, 08:47.

Comment

There is apparently a desired technique to use (2 Step Braking, 3 Step Relaxing) but it's difficult to judge an accurate method to apply to all stations as the gradients vary on the approach to most stations (especially on Oimachi line.. very tricky).

I tend to aim for around the following speeds at these distances, mostly using B5 to get down from the highest speeds and dropping down as I get closer or if I am slowing too quickly.
      400m - 90kmph
      250m - 70kmph
      150m - 50kmph
      75m - 30kmph
      50m - 20kmph
      20m - 10kmph

My scores for stopping distance are usually very good, and I find its better to concentrate on slowing/stopping accurately rather than just being ontime as you can get better scores for safety and ride comfort as well - the scoring for time in Densha mode also seems more strict than it is in TS mode.

I think it's best to try and avoid using B7 as I think it can affect your safety score. In the Hard Train Simulator stages you also need to be in a low braking gear when you are coming to a complete stop else you will get penalties.

Comment

Still trying to master this, it'stricky to say the least. I'm not sure how successful this version is at the moment, it's certainly not as good as some of the features in Densha Final.

There are now screens translations up which might be of use to people.

Comment

Where are the screen translations?

edit: doh! found them on the homepage

Comment

Working...
          X