No announcement yet.

MX vs ATV Unleashed [US/Xbox]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone pick up the Pal version? The patch is out now btw and it's made it far worse :'(

Comment

Worse ? ****s sake - I didn't realise it was out till Friday when I was picking up Tekken5 - ?29.99 and live intact although you're making me wonder (it's only live i'll be buying it for).

Probably pick it up this week - got a mate who's right up for it too so we should be online at some point - i'll send you guys invites.
      Last edited by Yoshimax; 27-06-2005, 19:20.

Comment

Good luck, I can't even get into a game at the moment

Comment

Right - I fired up an "evaluatory" copy of this on my xbox1 now that I have HDTV and the component leads - WOW absolutely amazing - the track/dirt textures don't look too hot but apart from that it really blew me away.

As a result I'm gonna pick this up so a couple of questions for the three of you who may own this :

1) Does it work on 360 ?
          2) Is ANYBODY playing it still ?

Comment

Slags.

i) Yes
            ii) Yes

Comment

if i could find a copy i'd play mate... never even seen this in the shops

Comment

Found it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...007505-0819611

Comment

Did it ever get the online probs fixed?

Comment

I dunno was it bad ? At that price I'll pick it up for a blast online if a few peeps are up for it - Still got my xbox1 so back compat not that big a deal for me.

Comment

From memory and glancing at the thread there seems to be problems staying in the game and the patch made it worse!

Comment

Did you get this or/and try this on Live Yoshimax? Any problems?

Comment

Nah didn't seem like anyone else was gonna try it - I may still though it's a top title and looks v.nice in 720p !!!

Comment

will it play on a 360? i've let a mate borrow the old xbrick.

Comment

I dunno - Where's the compat list when you need it ?

Comment

Back Compat List - not on there. Pah.

Comment

Working...
                                X