Nba Psp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nba Psp

Right couldnt find a thread on this so thought i would start one up. Having played this all day yesterday and some more this morning i found it pretty cool. The modes are plenty and what you would expect, plus there is skill,paint, and three point challange which all are really fun and found myself playing more of these than the main game. The gfx are nice and up close player models are really detialed and you can notice who the player is straight away. This has online play also which is nice and easy.Connect up chose which mode you wish to play and away you go. Yeah you can play all modes online which again is great i love the skill modes. Now down side while playing the game mode i found the ai lacking, which i can overlook as i will no doubt be playing this for the most part online but teamate ai aint hot either. Overall i found it a really nice little bball game. Online is very cool and adds alot to the overall package. I would rate around 7.8 put it this way i have wipeout pure that i havent even touched yet due to this game.

If you haven't even touched wipeout yet, you won't know it's the best launch title yet I rate wipeout 9/10 easily. 10/10 if it was online.

Comment

Yeah ive read its good but my erge to play it was over come by the fun i was having on the mini games on nba online.

Comment

Working...
      X