Yu-Gi-Oh Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yu-Gi-Oh Online

This is the game i have been waiting for. It feels great to beat the crap out of 13 year old kids at this complex but very fun card game.

The game only retails at ?9.99 and comes with 3 duelist passes. These cards intitle you to 30 matches each and a bonus unlockable card in the game when you register the code. They have an rrp of ?1.99 which is less than a standard booster.

The game is just like the Yu-Gi and Joey games on the PC apart from this time you can't play offline. The games graphics and interfact have had a slightoverhaul and everything is looking nice. Its still the 2D layout but everything looks a bit nicer (graphics wise) compared to the two offline versions.

The game logs all sorts of stats which include thinks like wins, losses, number of times you have summoned a 2 tribute monster and i think it even contains your online ranking.

With the game only being a week or so old all the players at the moment have the same sort of decks with the same set of crap cards. But unlike the ofline versions you do have a few staple cards that will help you.

Each time you finish a duel (win or lose) you get to select a booster and sometimes the booster will have 1 card and sometimes will have 3 inside, i don't know why i have played 3 match games and only got 1 card and played 1 match games and got 3 cards. I don't think you can earn more than that.

So far i am enjoying the game, forfet Warcraft for me this is what online gaming is about

Any fans of the series are sure to love it.

If anybody wants a duel PM me and we will sort something out.

hey dude, have you ever heard of yvd? lol

Comment

Yeah i have and it sucks.

Comment

dont have mirc then? cause those serversw have millons of good players

Comment

Its not the players its the game

The fact you can select any card and its nowhere near the standard of the real stuff.

Comment

we all have our own opinoins mate, and mine is; why pay money for a game (not to mention boosters) for something you can get hassle free? then again you maybe want to get your cards fairly or something, i mean having access to all cards opens up really cool new technics and skills

Comment

Wow this is great fun

Mole PM me a time for a duel

Comment

Working...
              X