Intelligent License (PSP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligent License (PSP)

The official follow up to intelligent qube (I.Q) on PS1. This is a puzzle game at heart which consists of 100 tasks and once completed gives you a Practical Intelligence Quotient. This is a figure which basically tells you how well you apply your practical intelligence in everyday situations.
    The aim of the tasks is always the same - Start from point A and reach point B (Goal). However, the way that the levels are made up is always different and you really have to think long and hard for some of them. The gameplay is simple, requiring the player to open doors, push blocks, evade guards etc. and you don't need Japanese knowledge to be able to play it. There's also a tutorial for first time players. I find this game really cool to play and something completely orginal for the PSP. If you like puzzle games or want something unique then you can't go wrong with this!

When you say you don't need to know Japanese, is that because there's English text, or just not much text?

Comment

There's hardly any English text. Most of it's Japanese. But, it's obvious what you need to do.

Comment

I'm soooo looking forward to this. What's the sonics like in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
          I'm soooo looking forward to this. What's the sonics like in the game?
          Simple, but catchy!

Comment

Picked this one up today - fantastic, did the lvl with the guards with the flashlights remind you of another game? mgs maybe?
            Last edited by huxley; 01-06-2005, 13:23.

Comment

It looked like a VR mission to me (from the trailer I saw). Anyway I have this coming in the post, can't wait.

Comment

I thought Intelligent Qube was a Sony game? This seems to be developed by someone else altogether and apparently it's coming out for the DS too. Looks interesting though, I'll probably wait and see what the DS version's like.

Comment

Working...
                X