Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
    I heard that theres some sort of automatic targeting too??? Normal sounds whack!
    Yeah if you press B, but its rubbish and unless your wildly of target theres no need to use it...

Combo chains?

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe
      You only need one on normal btw...
      I have the Canadian (VG+) Gamecube version and I needed both, had one and he turned me away til I came back with the second one...

Comment

Only played it for a few minutes but I'll like it. I'll give it a proper go tonight. After hearing all the moaning about the controls I thought they'd be impossible, so it's weird that I already feel used to them

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
          I have the Canadian (VG+) Gamecube version and I needed both, had one and he turned me away til I came back with the second one...
          I thought i only gave one??? Unless Travis gave me the other in the car park...it'd been a long day!

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe
            Yeah if you press B, but its rubbish and unless your wildly of target theres no need to use it...

Combo chains?
            That's just standard lock-on - Critical Lock is something you gain when you max out a Smith. The Smith will lock-on to the critical point of an enemy automatically so you can score one hit kills easily. It's activated by hitting L trigger, this has been changed in the US version so it's not initially available on Normal, making the game much more challenging - it's a big improvement.

B button is Lock-on - someone mentioned earlier you cant turn when in shooting mode, this is for that purpose; if an enemy is beside you or even almost behind you - you can hit B and lock-on automatically.

Combo chains are successive Critical Kills - the chain will stop when you:

1. Perform a non Critical Kill
            2. Counter
            3. Down Attack

The larger the chain the more blood you gain through each kill. The way I tackle stages is to go for max chain until the blood room closes THEN go into sick Killer mode using all my counters etc when massive blood gain is no longer required. In my initial blood run I take hits or abort the attack and exit/re-enter a room rather than score non-critical hits. Once the Blood Room closes I unleash hell.
            Last edited by Saurian; 15-07-2005, 13:57.

Comment

Is everyone using Dan Smith?

I'm using Coyote and Kaede. Just love Coyote's delightful little phrase when he gets a critical hit.

Comment

Cheers for the tips chaps, i'm thinking about starting again now that I understand it better, and levelling up one character properly?

What are those silly things that are like humans, but stick to walls, they don't attack you or anything...

Comment

Coyote (Ghetto Smith ) is my second in command this time through, next time he's gonna be number 1 - he's such a wicked character!

Originally posted by The Cobra
                  What are those silly things that are like humans, but stick to walls, they don't attack you or anything...
                  Listen to that gimp Iwazuru, he explains everything.

* PS - Spagmaster, Dan Smith is so blatantly NOT your bredrin! He just doesnt want to upset you by saying it to your face!
                  Last edited by Saurian; 15-07-2005, 14:07.

Comment

Con Smith is THE man.

I'm definitely levelling up this rude. You like him Saur? Some creature just fell to his knees infront of me, and I tapped A, Con did this proper cool spinning thing and took this guy out.

I went to the blood bank place, and it closed, what's up with that?

Comment

Well this is the most incredible stylistic games I?ve ever played. Its so unique and so captivating (even if it all doesn?t make much sense at times).
                      Think it's oneof those games where gameplay was l a secondary thought to the story, And the developers had some difficulty?s coming up with gamplay ideas to match the unbelievable game setting.

Even with the game flaws and somewhat strange controls I?m hooked (if only to see what is coming next). Many games boost of being interactive movie experiences .
                      Well this game is just that. Really feels like you?re taking part in some film or comic book adventure .
                      If this were a movie, it would be winning Oscars across the board for photography ect.

Hats off to Capcom for having the ball to try something like this. I hope for a Part IIl as that could maybe address some of the game flaws.
                      One amazing experience , and some the best use of Renderware I?ve ever seen.
                      Shame there no Pro Logic II support thought

Comment

It's been Con & Coyote for me mostly,Con's sideways Chow Yun Fat style gun usage does it for me & I can't get enough of their "**** You" & "You're ****ed" one liners.

Only started using Kevin Smith(can't say that without thinking Silent Bob) recently and he seems like a fine choice, Mask De Smith is the one I have most trouble with thanks to the single shot/slow reload, how are people using him?, I only ever seem to use him when a wall needs blowing up and when I need a suplex fix.

Comment

I'm now some guy in a wheel chair, with some form of bazooka. There's a winged child infront of me but I can't seem to do anything, any help?

Comment

Cobra:

Shoot the wings!

Comment

Cmon!!!! do you play with your eyes closed!?!

The cross hair will compact itself when it passes over anything which can be shot at, use this feature to tell what can and cant be shot at, remember this for the rest of the game. This time the target is her

four wings.

Nisa just wait till you see how insanely powerful (and FAST!) MASK de Smith becomes! In the meantime it is possible to speed up the shot to reload transition a touch - on the Cube version if you keep tapping shot when you fire while moving the C stick to reload it cuts a few frames.

Comment

i just got the US ps2 version.Far better than i expected it to be the combat is ace.Weird plot and characters to.I do wonder why they went with that almost uninteligible robotic speech though

Comment

Working...
                                X