Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK cheers

Comment

Got the 'Hand In Killer7' book from the Postman this morning.

Mmmmmmmmm Coffee Table Book

Props to Emir for the info

Comment

Comment

Fair play that looks lovely Spags.

Love the Pete Fowler'ised list of enemies in the third pic

Comment

I'd love them done as a set of figures

Comment

Ok. Here's some stuff. I didn't bother scanning the comics 'cause I'm lazy.
              Comics & books:

Some stuff from Hand in Killer7:

Dan Smith figure:

JPN Strategy guides:

CD Soundtrack & DVD's:

(JPN Pre-order dvd)

(Hong Kong bootleg - of low quality)

This took me frickin' AGES so I didn't bother with the games (I'm sure everyone knows what they look like) and there's a few bits missing that I couldn't find(US Strat. guide and an alternate ver. of Comic #3)but that's about it. Can't wait for Heroes.(^_^)

I dropped this in here since it's all k7 stuff. Feel free to move it if I did wrong.
              Last edited by Emir; 13-10-2006, 21:11. Reason: Me spell bad >_<

Comment

Impressive. That's taking the definition of obsession to whole new levels.

Comment

Ditto, that's a great stash of Killer 7 stuff.

Seeing both Emir and Spag's pics of that book I'm really tempted to try and track one down.

Comment

Impressive Killer 7 collection. Any advice in getting hold of the 'book'?

Comment

Thanks guys. (^_^) I still need very minor bits 'n' bobs, but on the whole it's complete. I did actually win some bid for the US poster on eBay, but the ****er never sent it.

Note: I just realised I haven't taken pics of the card pack that came with my Gamestop pre-order. >_< And the reason the Biohazard 4 JPN pre-order DVD is on show in one of the pics is because it has a neat little K7 trailer on it.

Originally posted by Kungfu
                      Any advice in getting hold of the 'book'?
                      Sure. I think Spagmaster posted it in here somewhere. I sent him this link after I realised this shop was owned by the fellow I got my copies from on eBay. http://www.otaku.com/cgi-bin/product...er+7&x=23&y=12

Dunno how many copies of it are around though.

Comment

Emir thats some coooool ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Bib
                          Emir thats some coooool ****!
                          Ta very much. (^_^)

Comment

How much worse is the PS2 version compared to the GC version?

The GC version costs about 5 or 6 times as much the PS2 one. Is it worth paying extra for that version. I'm not sure if I'll actually like this game or not so it's more of a risk at ?20-30.

Comment

Hardly any difference, check out the previous page, I asked the same. The main difference is slightly longer load times (PS2, so obv!) and you have to use a dual shock instead of a GC pad.

I've got the PS2 version and it's fine. Aswell as being about ?3 new!

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
                                How much worse is the PS2 version compared to the GC version?

The GC version costs about 5 or 6 times as much the PS2 one. Is it worth paying extra for that version. I'm not sure if I'll actually like this game or not so it's more of a risk at ?20-30.
                                Where's asking for that money? I managed to get a sealed US copy for ?13 shipped (Only a couple of weeks ago too)! Perhaps the PAL version is selling for more.

Comment

Working...
                                X