Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roland Garros 2005

Has anyone played this?

On the front of the box it says "powered by Smash Court Tennis", so I bought it, hoping for a decent tennis game.

What I found was that it EXACTLY the ****ing same as Smash Court Tennis 2. Menu presentation is virtually the same, options are the same, and worst of all, the gameplay is EXACTLY the same too. I played it for an hour before returning it to the shop for a refund, putting up with the shop assistants unbelieveing looks listening to me try to explain the problem. In the end I said just play Smash Tennis 2 , then this one, then you?l see what Im going on about. They couldnt really give a ****e , so they just gave me the money back.

Can anyone else who has played this confirm that it is identical (bar a few extra courts to play on) to Smash Tennis 2????

If so, how on earth can a game be rebranded like this and sold as if it were a totally new product? The only reference to Smash Tennis was on the cover, and all that said was "powered by SMT", but it didnt say to what extent.

Anyway, if you haven?t got SMT2 , then this game is worth it, as they both play a pretty good game of tennis.

The only difference is a few new players (Nalbandian instead of Safin? great swap) and the tournament license. It also doesn't have a 60hz mode. A quick cash in on the clay season then

Comment

Working...
    X