No announcement yet.

Destroy All Humans - XBOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Area 42 was pure hell for me, mainly as I'd get found out after I'd gotten deep into enemy territory. It only takes one or two G-men to spot you, and then all of a sudden everyone nearby knows you're there. That can be a right pain in the arse when you're surrounded by tanks, robots and such.
    You're right about the draw distance and pop-up, but it doesn't spoil the game for me.

Comment

Got this today in Game's deal of the week for ?19.99 and initial impressions are very good, I'll post some more later but wanted to let you all know that there is a widescreen mode, a 60hz mode and a progressive scan mode on the PS2 Version. To say I was surprised to see all of these in the display menu under options is an understatement especially the progresive scan option in a PAL release.
      Last edited by Unwell Cat; 16-07-2005, 12:50.

Comment

Does anyone know if the yellow mission markers on each level ever go away?

have been runnning about blowing stuff up but wondered if they ever disappear?

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor
          Does anyone know if the yellow mission markers on each level ever go away?

have been runnning about blowing stuff up but wondered if they ever disappear?
          if they are the sub missions(like the point to point race) then you have to do each one a certain amout of times, each time you do it you get less time to finnsh but a bigger reward.

hows everyone finding looking for the probes? i need one more on the farm but i just can't find it must have been running around for 2 hours just looking for it

Comment

mt i realise the time limit gets shorter and shorter on the sub missions but my question was do the yellow markers that indicate a sub mission go away after the mission is done numerous times or do they just stay on the map?
            How do you know if a sub mission is fully completed?

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor
              mt i realise the time limit gets shorter and shorter on the sub missions but my question was do the yellow markers that indicate a sub mission go away after the mission is done numerous times or do they just stay on the map?
              How do you know if a sub mission is fully completed?
              ah right i'm not sure if they go away tbh, as i've only done each one a few times. not sure how many times you have to do them to complete them.

maybe they just keep on going until it's impossible to do?

Comment

they dont't disappear as ive found out that in the pause menu it tells you how many % of the submissions and probes you have found for each level.
                just 100% turnipseed farm and now onto rockwell.....

Comment

I'm sort of enjoying this so far. I've made it to Union City, but one of the problems I have is the length of the missions. There was one mission that took me bloody ages to do in Area 42. I made it back to the saucer and thought that would be the end of it, but then I had to do a destruction of the area. I flew out of bounds briefly, returned to the Mothership and had to do the whole bloody thing again. ft: Couldn't save anywhere in the mission and it really hacked me off. I also don't like the front end - doesn't compel me to play, which is a weird thing to say but it just feels a bit flat. Weird...

Comment

Working...
                  X