No announcement yet.

Jump Superstars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodo, glad I'm not done yet, since I find myself really immersed in this even though I've not yet grasped the whole decking system yet.

Comment

What do you need help with with the decking system?

Comment

It's okay ta' mate, Saurian has hooked me up with some nifty instructions on how to create a deck.

Thanks tho'

Comment

No worries.

Comment

Been proper caning this game over the past few days, well since I got it really and I've gotta say I'm well loved up with it. Showed it to all my mates and a couple of them have subsequently ordered it. One thing though, maybe I'm just being dumb but how do you see how many koma you've collected? I reckon I've probably got most of them now cos I've got the crown thing above most of the missions. I swear I saw a number above the list but that was ages ago and I can't remember for the life of me what I did to get it there.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsout
              Been proper caning this game over the past few days, well since I got it really and I've gotta say I'm well loved up with it. Showed it to all my mates and a couple of them have subsequently ordered it. One thing though, maybe I'm just being dumb but how do you see how many koma you've collected? I reckon I've probably got most of them now cos I've got the crown thing above most of the missions. I swear I saw a number above the list but that was ages ago and I can't remember for the life of me what I did to get it there.
              It's on the main menu, bottom left option.

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

It came but is at the Post office with a ?8 Customs charge!
                  Will be collected tomorrow

Comment

Jump Superstars is one of the best DS titles to date, collecting koma is so addictive!

Comment

I've still got loads to get and it's starting to get quite worrying as I've got advance wars ds on the way, should be here any day now actually. Don't wanna put this down for a second though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_nintendo
                        It came but is at the Post office with a ?8 Customs charge!
                        Will be collected tomorrow
                        ya should have ordered off yesasia.com mate it would have been cheaper and you wouldnt have had to pay customs charges.

Oh and i just got the 7 Block bleach Koma, its not actually that great but it does look cool.

Comment

Need some help guys.

I have no paths open at the moment but i know i am missing some levels (looked at the faq) does anybody know what i need to do to get the new levels?

I am going through the game now trying to complete each task on every level. So far i have 100% finished the first two worlds and am about 75% done on the last two.

I currently have roughly 400 komas.

I also need help with a couple of the combos (the komas with spaces)

{x][ ]
                          [ ]
                          [ ] (DRAGONBALL)

[x]
                          [ ][ ]
                          [x][ ] (YU-GI-OH)

[x][ ]
                          [x][ ]
                          [ ] (DRAGONBALL)

I am useing the method to get all the bits that will fit but after trying 50+ combos i get sick of doing it.

Comment

With koma that require more than one help koma to fill, it's always the main character + another character, or if there's already a 6 square battle koma for the main character, then the next main character, etc....

I know there are dragonball levels in the last world (Well, I think...), try clearing a few of them and getting some more dragonball help koma.

Comment

So who's still playing this then? A couple of my cousins and one of my brothers have got it now and we've been caning multiplayer up. Anybody got any thoughts on good/bad characters? 7 block vegeto is a slag, dirty amount of health, decent combo ability and proper solid supers. I've found myself using donpachi quite a bit recently, mostly in my anti vegeto deck but now I've found myself putting him in nearly every deck I create. He's quite a favourite of mine now.
                              Last edited by dogsout; 16-10-2005, 11:28.

Comment

no news of a us release on this yet then ?

Comment

Working...
                                X