No announcement yet.

Radiata Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little late in the day I suppose, but I bought this for a good price here.

I can echo the thoughts here. I have yet to tire of the game (12 hours or so in) and am certainly enjoying it. I still have only a few friends in my list. At least for the lower level recruits there is a relatively easy way to get them levelled up and some of the missions alsohelp in that respect. I have managed to get Jack up to level 31 so far. I am at the point of having just been made Sergeant. My only healer so far is Clive who is now in the high 20's level-wise.

Comment

its a great game. i got it on sale on videogamesplus. very funny and incredibly open for a japanese console rpg. will have to get back into this again at some point to get the different ending. the only problem i have with it, is the charmless music and a rather slow battle system.

Comment

On a par with Disgaea for the humour I think. Now levelling my second magic character Marietta. Seems to have a lot of EXP betweeen levels unlike Aiden.

I am having some trouble with the training dummies at the moment. Must check the manual and see if that solves the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X