Guilty Gear XX PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty Gear XX PSP

Just got hold of this and 1st impressions are extremely impressive indeed.
    Great port, glitch free graphics and a faithfully conversion.
    The only downside is the PSP D-Pad, but they couldn't help that now, could they.
    The most impressive experience ive had with my PSP, its the 1st time the thing has really grabbed me as something especial

Buy it, dudes

==============================

Last edited by Duddyroar; 20-10-2005, 11:48.

Does the analogue work well for pulling off 90deg and 180deg moves?

Comment

the far right button on my PSP (is it the [ ]) can get 'stuck' or fail to register if i press it on the left hand side - can you reconfig the controls so that this key is used the least?

Comment

been playing this aswell, its definatly much better and easier to control then Vampire cronicles, i can pull of most moves on this. The character spites are very nice but i did notice some pixilation in the backgrounds but it ain't much. Overall a very good conversion and probably the best Beat-em-up on the PSP.

Comment

The D-PAD sucks so badly for this game...

Comment

Does it have an analogue control option? They analogue control in emulators for the likes of KoF was surprisingly useable. How intact is the animation?

Comment

Is this a conversion of the XX or the XX#reload ?

Comment

Eastyy: XX#Reload

Comment

Played this a bit last night. Pretty good, definitely the best fighter on the PSP.

Comment

after 30 mins playing this today, its just like the console version, a near perfect port!

my main character is chipp and i could automatically do all the moves/combos/specials with the d-pad, but its difficult to do the uppercut move (similar to street fighter's ryu/ken's dragon punch), which is a downer.

all the menus are in english, it has all the classic tunes and visually its brilliant!

by the way, when this game was announced earlier this year, there was meant to be a scrolling beat em up mode like final fight / golden axe. is it in the final version? and where is it?

Comment

That's Guilty Gear Judgement for PSP, a different game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sony Fanboy
                        That's Guilty Gear Judgement for PSP, a different game.
                        according to ign...

Guilty Gear Judgment

Also known as: Guilty Gear X2 # Reload , Guilty Gear XX #Reload (JPN)

Comment

But IGN are wrong.

Comment

ok forgot the elitist ign are crap routine and show me evidence of there being 2 guilty gear games for the psp.

many other sites are saying the same as ign and i cant find anything that says otherwise.

i really do want you to prove me wrong, a dedicated guilty gear scrolling beat em up would rock!

Comment

Need this, sounds ace next PSPpurchase i feel cheers for info guys. Looks like a must buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X