Rag Doll Kung Fu (PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rag Doll Kung Fu (PC)

So, this got released via Steam yesterday, and after having spend a couple of hours with it, I can say it is well worth the ?8 or so it costs. Online it is a blast, and the single player story movies are genuinely funny.

If you haven't seen it, imagine a puppet with no strings, you control every movement with the mouse. You can move each limb individually, and have to constantly build up Chi by moving the mouse in small circles, you strike by holding down the right mouse and pulling it towards your target before releasing. The whole thing is played on 2D platformed levels, which allow you to jump around and fight on various levels.

There are loads of pick ups and powers ups dotted around, magic mushrooms (which start a psychedelic slow down and allow you to fly) Magic butterfly, which, when you strike a certain pose allow you to shoot fireballs or lightning, Nunchucs, poles, sword, head cannons all sorts.

Online is up to 8 players, and if you get that many its bloody chaos - Excellent laugh though

well im sold i will give it a look tonight, isnt this more a first play type of thread though?

Comment

Tis a PC game. They don't get First Play threads.

Thanks for the impressions! It's something I've been interested in for a while. I'll look into it more soon enough.

Comment

This game is quality super fast and super fun its totally mad as well well worth the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnakai
          Tis a PC game. They don't get First Play threads.

Thanks for the impressions! It's something I've been interested in for a while. I'll look into it more soon enough.
          poor pc game getting discriminated against

Comment

anyone fancy a multiplayer game i can't seem to find any "dojos"

Comment

Working...
            X