Eye Toy Kinetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye Toy Kinetic

Doomed to failure and there are two major reasons for this.

1) And this is the most important - most people will not have enough room in their living room even with the wide angle lens to even contemplate playing this. I moved everything and set the camera as far back as I could and it still wasn't enough at 6 ft odd. I reckon most people will struggle to find that much space if my 3 bed semi is anything to go by.

2) It doesn't really keep pace with you - I was missing stuff, not because I couldn't keep up, but because of the camera problem - I hit less than 10% of the stuff, it should be telling me to get to feck or change from the skill setting: it didn't.

Those that buy into this are people who don't want to fork out on going to the gym or getting a personal trainer (which let's face it is bloody expensive), but the camera problems will put people off on their first outing.

It did give me a good work out despite the camera, but it really doesn't encourage me to boot the thing up again tbh.

In summary - flawed unless you have a lot of space.
    Last edited by MartyG; 18-10-2005, 20:03.

I concur, my hands hurt from accidently punching the wall numerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by watusi
      I concur, my hands hurt from accidently punching the wall numerous times.
      i now have a mental image of you jumping about in a little box room punching the wall and swearing loudley, made me chuckle lol

Comment

Working...
      X