Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feel the Magic/Project Rub 2 (Akachan wa Doko Kara Kuru no)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel the Magic/Project Rub 2 (Akachan wa Doko Kara Kuru no)

Boxart

Release Date
    Japan: 20th October 2005
    US: N/A
    UK: N/A

Synopsis
    Akachan wa Doko Kara Kuru no? (which translates to "Where do babies come from?") is the sequel to Sega's Nintendo DS™ launch title Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru (also known as Feel The Magic: XY/XX in the US and Project Rub in Europe & Australia).

Just like the predecessor, Akachan wa Doko Kara Kuru no? is a collection of mini games compiled with a very unique adult style. You play the role as an ordinary guy who deeply fell in love with a beautiful girl at first sight. You will do everything to try to reach the girl's attraction and win her love. Nintendo DS™ alike, this is done by overcoming certain obstacles, in form of a number of mini games that you have to pass. All games are played via the touch screen.

Datafile
    Published by: Sega
    Developed by: Sonic Team
    Genre: Mini Game Adventure/Puzzle
    Number of Players: 1

Screenshots

Buy It Links
    Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.
    Last edited by charlesr; 27-05-2012, 19:16.

A word of caution to any non japanese readers, there is no english language in this at all, i have searched all the options & its not there. This one might be ripe for a ntsc uk translation guide people.

There seems to be a lot more to do in this version. Theres 2 new extra multiplayer games. The first one is like a version of twister where you have to hold down certain buttons till the timer counts down, if you let go you lose.

The other game you & a ladyfriend hold the ds together, using the up & down buttons for player one & the X & B buttons for player 2. The aim is to cut a wedding cake, hehe when you cut it in half, a baby pops out (now you know where babys really come from) before you start the game you have to input all your data like date of birth & blood type for you & your ladyfriend before you take the baby cake cutting plunge at the end your given a compatibility rating.

This time round when you complete the minigames, instead of getting a love meter to fill up, you get love points. You use these points to unlock extra bits of clothing for your woman to wear.

Also there is a new paint mode for you budding artists, where you can use the stylus & design your own patterns for your clothes, animal crossing style. Theres a lot of spaces to save your works of art to the cart.

The minigames so far are as wacky as the first game, my current fave is the one where theres parachute guys dropping down towards you. Yiu have to use the stylus to aim the peashooter, then blow into the mic to make them drop from the sky.

The graphics are just as good as the first one, but the intro is even better this time, gotta love the soundtrack to this, its ace.

Comment

Thanks for impressions, looking forward to picking up this Loved the first one !

Comment

Well i have finally finished this & its a hell of a lot better than the first. I got bored at the end of the first game. But this one had me gripped right to the end.

Some of the minigames in this are pure quality, quite a few times they have made me laughing out loud. Theres one minigame where you have to stop people falling asleep by slapping them across the face (^_^)

Quite a few games involve you having to rotate the ds so the touch screen is at the top or holding the ds like a book.

Theres so many modes & secrets to unlock its gonna take a VERY long time, once you complete the main game you can retry the story but in hard mode, also a second option unlocks called another story allows you to play through a different way.

Also the customization of your girlfriend is pretty comprehensive you can change pretty much everything including hair colour.

Gotta say i really like the break time animations this time round, theres a little story that happens on the top screen that made me smile, hehe that floating man just keeps going & going.

Comment

Really enjoying this so far. As previously mentioned, the mini-games are great. I especially like the one where you have to rotate the DS like a book, and move the rose around the screen like a dangling carrot on a donkey. The girl is bit nicer than a hairy mule, mind

I have mananged to translate the majority of the menus and titles now, but some are giving me a headache. The small fonts don't help with the more complex Katakana. Will figure it out though..

Special mentio to the crazy bonkers music too! Ace.

Comment

Dooo Do doo Do Doo Doo Dada Doo (Wahoooo) Akakachan wa doko kara kuru no. Akakachan wa doko kara kuru no. Akakachan wa doko kara kuru no.

Gotta love that title music (^_^)

Comment

re

Picked up the UK version of this today, all i can say is wow! It's sooo addictive!

On the negative side, there dosent seem to be many UK copies about (They had none in gamestation, none in 2 branches of game, none in virgin etc) I was going to give up when i went into the last game in the city and they had ONE copy!!

Im up to the point in which there is a stampede (This one is MUCH harder than the previous stampede in Feel the Magic).

Another bit of praise for the re-mixed CAN-CAN

BTW: I was shocked at GameCentrals 2/10 score for this game! It delivers everything from feel the magic and more and even places a cherry on top

Great game

Comment

rub rabbits is on its way to me from VG+

Rather wait a few days and get a nice box

Comment

Working...
                X