• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenshuui Tendo Dokuta 2 NDS JPN

Boxart

Release Date
    Japan: 20th October 2005
    US: Not a chance
    UK: Wahahahahahahaha (your kidding right!)

Synopsis
    You play the role of tendo who is a doctor in a busy hospital. The story carries right off where the last game ended. You will have to diagnose & operate on the patients you come across, in between the rather good story that links everything together.

Datafile
    Developed by: Spike
    Genre:Surgery/Adventure
    Number of Players: 1

Screenshots

Diagnosis & examination, & yes you will get penalized for groping the ladies boobs.

Surgery, lots of fun for the budding doctor in you.

Now theres minigames in story mode that break up the tension.
    Last edited by importaku; 05-11-2005, 22:55.

Not a chance for the US? The first game got released in the US didn't? (I'm sure I saw it in an import store today...)

MoFo2

Comment

Been playing this for most of the weekend & its a vast improvement over the first tendo doctor game.

The game continues from where the last game ended where Hikaru was been treated for leukemia. Its heartwarming to see her fully recovered & she pops up in the game quite a bit.

The language barrier is pretty severe but seeing as this will never leave japan, i have no choice but to struggle through it in japanese. One good thing is that although i dont know the whole story. It can be completed without knowing japanese.

They have added one very useful addition this time round that makes the game a joy to play. Its a scanner that you activate with the L & R buttons. It shows you exactly what to do & where to cut etc.... this in itself makes it so much easier as in the first game you just had to guess by trial & error till you got it right.

The operations are very varied, one minute you will be sawing through someones scull & operating on their brain and the next minute you will be elbow deep in someones intestines.

Theres 2 stages to the operations. First you have to diagnose the patient to determine whats wrong. This involves you having to use a combination of your hands & eyes plus your stephoscope to examine them all over till you complete the medical record. Sometimes you will need to do extra tests like ultrasounds or xrays.

The second stage is the operation itself, the operations are more realistic compared to trauma centre. Theres no weird goings on in this game just normal realistic illnesses.

The minigames are a nice welcome suprise, during the story mode they crop up from time to time. So far i have caught fruit from the back of a van, gone snake hunting & some fishing too.

Thiis game really deserves an english release, but sadly it will live out its life as another obscure japanese import.
      Last edited by importaku; 05-11-2005, 22:27.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2
        Not a chance for the US? The first game got released in the US didn't? (I'm sure I saw it in an import store today...)

MoFo2
        The only surgery game to hit the us was trauma centre which is the english version of chou ****tou cadaceus.

Tendou doctor is a different series

Comment

Working...
        X