No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today Nook is selling an Arwing - nice to see some fancier items make it to Bapyton!

Comment

Any decent turnip prices around?
      Mine haven't been above 70 all week and I'm starting to panic a bit.

Comment

Ok guys I'm desperate now!
        If your turnip prices are above 60 bells please let me know a.s.a.p

Pixie

Comment

Not much use to you but 73 here on turnips.

It appears that Pelly is having some emotional issues. Go talk to her. Almost forgot K.K. Slider in town today what with ignoring the day today becasue La-Di-Day is rubbish.

Comment

I hate la-di-dah day. The only good celebration so far has been new year. Well, it was ok.

Comment

I just started playing this on friday. First impressions are very good. i have been playing the gc version solid for 3 months, and its amazing what they have managed to pack into the ds version. D pad is the way forward though, as I can't get to grips with fishing and catching bugs with the stylus.

Comment

Have you got online play? By the way Mr. Sands and Crisp i've added you 2, If you could do the same that would be great:

Name: Hosain
                Town: Iraq
                Code: 3436-5841-6868
                Last edited by Hosain H; 12-03-2006, 15:04.

Comment

No online play yet but I hear my local Mc****s has wireless, so I may have to go there and nurse a milkshake for a few hours!
                  Last edited by Skull Commander; 12-03-2006, 18:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander
                    No online play yet but I here my local Mc****s has wireless, so I may have to go there and nurse a milkshake for a few hours!
                    lol

Be sure to take another game with you though, you could get pretty bored when no one is on for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by hosainh
                      Have you got online play? By the way Mr. Sands and Crisp i've added you 2, If you could do the same that would be great:

Name: Hosain
                      Town: Iraq
                      Code: 3436-5841-6868

Added you...

I am currently having problems connecting to one of my friends towns, he can go to mine ok, but I can't get into his. Anyone else had this problem?

Comment

Yeah that happens to me!! Not sure why though

Comment

Finally i've gotten the kitten and she's somewhere local! Jay, you have the worlds worst mother in your town this time

I think what happened was when you brought the kitten to my town the mother went back to your town and left the kitten again!! Lol, stupid lady

Comment

Okay, Hosain, I'll be open in about 10 mintues for a while if you're on. If not, I'll be on again tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry mate, i wasn't on then, we will probably meet later today.

Comment

OK, I only just picked this up in the US. Not doing so well at planting friend's fruit to make trees, but it's a lovely game nontheless. Will put up friend code soon, and then maybe start visiting a few of you guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X