Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrDark
    Did you find that painting I hid in your town? Put a pit fall in one of the places as well. Wonder if you got the painting first or the pitfall. :P The painting is not what it seems. I *ahem* got it on the black market.
    i havent found either, i have been wandering around digging behind loads of trees and buildings though, but no luck yet.
    my town wasnt open at all yetserday, so i dont think anybody else got them.
    i'll try again later.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
      i havent found either, i have been wandering around digging behind loads of trees and buildings though, but no luck yet.
      my town wasnt open at all yetserday, so i dont think anybody else got them.
      i'll try again later.
      In the Cube version the other animals sometimes nabbed the goods.

Comment

my gate is open for a hour or 2 feel free to visit please bring fruit (And other pressies if you want)

Comment

Curly the pig has moved from importaku's town into mine, and today the little sod went and beat me in the fishing competition.
          i had a sea bass at about 44" right up until the last minute, went to check with the mayor, and was told curly's was 45". i did get a few nice things from the mayor anyway, but i couldnt beleive i lost like that. he's going to get loads of hate mail now.

noticed today that maple the bear has taken to wearing mr dark's scotland t-shirt. she did tell me that somebody was a slob too, but i cant remember who now...probably importaku if its his town i'm thinking of.

also just been trying to get into teodi's town a couple of times this evening, but it wont let me for some reason.

Comment

Thats all i need, villagers grassing me up.

I have a slight weed problem but im blaming it on the biohazard leak in my town, I have a biohazard cordon across the gate entrance to warn anyone who visits.

Fruit is safe to eat (i think) but i have been hearing moaning coming from the waterfall area at night best take an axe for your own safety.

Comment

I missed the very end of the fishing competition, came back about 6.10 and there was no mention of it. Do they not post the winners anywhere or did I have to be there at 6pm exactly to get results? I was leading with a 90" tuna which I could have put in the museum but wanted to win the contest. I hadn't even seen a tuna before.

Comment

reading the thread at rllmuk it seems some people saw a prize giving, but i didnt see one. i was right in front of the town hall when it chimed 6, and nothing happened at all....everything just went back to normal.

i did make a fortune selling all the fish i was catching though, so its not all bad.

Comment

Ah! The results come the next day! I won!

Comment

My 96.8 inch tuna won it for me, got the trophy in the mail this morning.

Comment

Ohh that beat mine. Mine was 90.2". Sad news - my favourite neighbour, Wart Jr., has announced that he's leaving. What's worse it that little **** Moe is pushing him out. He actually told me he wanted Wart Jr. gone. I'm quite upset with Moe.

I'll miss Wart Jr. He's a treasure. A king among men.

Comment

Well Wart Jr. hasn't left! I bugged him to stay and he's still here!

The saga of Bapyton continues. Today, my character is falling over a lot. He has never done that before. Does anyone have any idea why he might be doing this? Is he sick? Actually Maelle is sick today and Nook's is closed for renovations (very quickly upgrading from Nook n Go I thought).

I feel really bad because I sent a letter to Moe yesterday saying he stinks, because of the whole running Wart Jr out of town incident. Well, today I wake up and there's a letter in my mailbox, from Moe. With a present. Saying how he likes me. It made me feel really bad...

Edit: Ben, I have a cat in my town who says she has lost her daughter. Reckons she's in your town. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with that but maybe you should look to see if you have a kitten who has lost her mother.
                        Last edited by Dogg Thang; 20-12-2005, 08:51.

Comment

Wow, it sounds like the drama has been ramped up over the GC game!

Animals getting sick, animals despising their neighbours... what next, muggings?

Animals burning down their houses for the insurance?

Comment

Speaking of which, I got 100 bells from my health insurance for my fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                              Edit: Ben, I have a cat in my town who says she has lost her daughter. Reckons she's in your town. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with that but maybe you should look to see if you have a kitten who has lost her mother.
                              i found a lost girl in my town earlier...says she wants to go back to Lumpton, which i think is rumbletum's town.

Comment

Hmmm...is it possible they're a pair? My mother doesn't sound too certain that it was Ben's town she is in.

Comment

Working...
                                X