No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumpton is my town - I did find a woman this morning that was looking for her daughter.

Comment

Ah okay, she must belong to Fuddle's kid. So I need Ben to find his.

Comment

Kind of OT but this made me laugh my ass off

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
          Kind of OT but this made me laugh my ass off

I saw that last week! It's from that freaky AC journal that someone does isn't it.

Comment

Actually, Importaku - it's your town that the missing kitten is! Got one lying around?

Comment

Hmm not seen one, my gates open for 1 hour if you want to look. I'll be away from my ds but help yourself to fruit n stuff.

Assuming ben nintendo dosent strip all the trees bare (^_^)

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Comment

Grr game reset again, sorry folks. It was lagging really bad dunno why though.

Ill reopen tomorrow in case anyone wants to go fruit picking or catalogue items.

Just incase anyone dosent know, if theres an item you want but havent found it yet. If you can find someone who has it & they let you pick it up. It will add itself to your catalogue so you can just order it from nooks.

Theres some items though that you can add to your catalogue but cant buy from nook.

Comment

i cant be bothered with that kitten now, i'm just beating her with the net. maybe she'll be gone by tommorrow.

i finally have a coconut tree growing today too, after planting absolutely loads...still havent seen anybody with pears yet though.

nook is also being really stingy with the white turnip prices, i bought some for just over a 100, and he hasnt offered more than 70 yet.
                    my solitary red turnip has dissapeared too...i have my suspicions.

Comment

I didn't even know there were pears. Hmm....

Nook gave me just over 100 for my turnips. Didn't really make me much at all.

Comment

Try sending letters with fruit in to your villagers, they sometimes send different fruit back.

As for growing coconuts, try to plant them where the beach & land meet.

Nook is a stingy git with turnip prices he never EVER offers more than what i paid for them so i always lose tons of cash.

Comment

Going off topic here but I didnt really want to start a new topic for this.

This game looks ace, I always wanted it for GC, but never got round to it so I'm thinking of getting a DS now. Are they region free as afew mates in uni have them and they always play Mario Kart etc so I dont wanna get US DS and MK and then find out I cant play them or something like that.

Comment

If you mean hardware then yes they will play games from any region.

If you mean the games then it depends.

Animal crossing will only let you play with people with the same region so jpn & us versions cant mix. Not sure if the uk version will work with the us version but i cant see why not.

Comment

Hmmm not sure what to do then, most people here will prob have US yet all my mates will only have UK cause they aint cool like us.

Probably wont get one til after Christmas anyway so I've got time to think about it, thanks for the answers though!

Comment

US Mario Karts work with the Euro version, although I dont know about AC.

Comment

Working...
                                X