No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I haven't quite figured that one out either. Importaku must know - several of my animals are wearing his snes design.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45
      Thanks for the apples/oranges, whoever left them (Jack?). Hopefully you found something of use in Dawn.

I've added a new design which I was going to mail out to people but for some reason I can only display or wear it... can't work out how to buy it and send it on. :/
      I posted you a letter, the other guy who was in your village with me left the fruit by your house.

I met a few of your villagers, that camofrog guy is blatantly mentally ill.

Comment

That Camofrog guy is genius! He's a bit like Wart Jr. in my town but way more nuts.

Comment

Thanks for the apples/oranges, whoever left them (Jack?). Hopefully you found something of use in Dawn.
          that was me, i left some by your house, and posted a couple too just in case. i got a bunch of pears though, so thanks.

in my town one character did start wearing one of the designs from the shop, but now there seems to be some kind of craze sweeping through...everybody is wearing the exact same dress. Thats right, dress...even all the guys.

as for the tree felling and replantation thing, i plan to do this at a latter date, when i have more than enough money. but i cant decide how to do it.
          either huge straight lines with all the different fruit in them, or little seperate groves.
          such big decisions

Comment

it was fun last night, i got around a few towns and have some nice orange trees about to grow.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Camofrog more today once he's fully settled in... and Whitney, who moved in last night.

Looks like my Coconut tree is sprouting too, so hopefully I'll be able to spread some around in the near future.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Camofrog more today once he's fully settled in... and Whitney, who moved in last night.
                You gave me a scare ther. Camofrog is my favourite neighbour, and I thought he'd moved to yours. Thankfully, there's still a Camofrog residing in Ferrel

Comment

[ignore]
                  Last edited by mattSix; 19-03-2006, 02:44.

Comment

Why wait? It's cheap from the US and you're getting the same game - think of the trees you'll be saving by getting the game from a region that doesn't have to cater for several different languages in its' manual!

Go on, you know you want to!

Comment

Originally posted by mattSix
                      i have to stop lurking at this point & describe the agony of having to wait for a pal release of this experience.

the joy in this thread is excruciating...
                      DS is region free, and there's no such thing as 'PAL' in handheld land.

And this is an import gaming site!! What are you waiting for, import it!

Comment

Is the online portion of this game (which seems to be rather important) actually reliable? I have just read all 19 pages of this thread, and am seriously tempted but there are many mentionings of connection problems - if the connection drops the whole time I don't think I can be arsed. What do you guys that own it reckon?

Comment

I've not used it heavily online, but the whole 90 mins or so that I left the gates open last night were fine. I personally would imagine that the connection drops are more likely to be with the wireless networks at individual homes rather than a problem with the Nintendo WFC service. So if you can ensure a smooth connection at home I'm sure you'll be fine.

Comment

i've only seen it crash twice out of all the times i've been on. i agree it cant really be anyting to do with nintendo, its peoples own connections getting slow/dieing that does it.
                            but its not a huge deal anyway. at the most you'll loose a few fruit/bugs/fish and maybe some cash, but you just go back to your last save, so you have the chance to do it all again. and if you do find anything particularly great, just ask the host to save and its ok.

i also just finally found that painting mr dark hid in my town...behind the town hall, could only see the hole when i shook a tree and it zoomed in past the building.

Comment

i had a few initial problems with wi-fi but i disabled my firewall and i am great now

who needs a firewall anyway ;p

btw whoever just got whitney moving in, I hate her, she is such a bitch.

I love hopper and roald

Comment

I've used it online a bit and it crashed on me yesterday, while I was the host, but any problems/risks are far out weighed by the joys of online Animal Crossing.

I'm not generally an online gamer, and hadn't played online since the first Unreal Tournament came out on PC until the DS went online. Trust me, its worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X