X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's an Arwing?!

Comment

You never played Starwing / Starfox?

Could someone with a Nookingtons open their gates please? I messed up my haircut last night and need it done again!
      Last edited by Silvergun X; 05-01-2006, 13:27.

Comment

Its the flying thingy that fox rides.

Comment

Ok I think im with you. So you can go to other peoples towns, pick up their items (but not take them) and then you can order them from your catalogue via Nook?

Whats Nookingtons?

Comment

Yep, you got it.

Nookingtons is a fully upgraded Nook's store.

The more you buy / sell at Nook's, the bigger his shops start to get - Like today, he's closed his shop down for renovation for me so i'm gonna have to use you lot's towns to sell up the day's stuff.

The reason I need someone with a Nookingtons, is that particular store has a hairdresser. And last night I messed my hair up.

Comment

Gotcha, excellent. I'm going to stop asking questions and just play it some more.... I'm sure it'll become obvious what to do and how stuff works as I play.

Comment

Are you on Nintendo WFC at all?

I'd love to come visit your town - I'll plant a few fruit trees for ya.

Comment

I am indeed. Been rocking Mario Kart for a few weeks. Thats why I was asking earlier how to visit towns and how to get visits. I'll find Copper tonight and post here if I open up. Would be nice to have you visit

Comment

Vascilia from Drifton, 2792-3529-5481

Add me to your friends roster - Have you gotten your friends code yet?

Comment

your friends code for animal crossing will be different to your mario kart one too

Comment

Nah I'm at work, i'll grab it and post it later, and of course add yours

Comment

Nice one, alright.

Comment

How do you know if your friends town is open then? Is there some form of list which shows who's gates are open at the time?

Comment

Yup - If you talk to Copper, and tell him you want to go out, he'll connect you to WFC then give you a list of towns that are open, and how many people are currently in it.

Comment

Just towns of people that are on your roster though right?

Comment

Working...
                                X