No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh Joan does leave at 12pm, anyone got a metroid or a throne? Ill be willing to pay 1million for each! Oh and ill pay 10k for the palace carpet+wallpaper. Nearly finished furnishing my rooms, got one room as the cabana set and one room a game room, leaving the other room for the palace stuff.

Comment

Anyone going to be opening the gates tonite?

My tom nook will be open from about 5-7 tonite and hes buying turnips for 99 (pretty pants i know but i was able to buy turnips last sunday for 60 each so u never know )

Anyones Nook buying for a decent price today?

Comment

I aint checked, ill probably be on tonight, ill hope to meet you then!

Comment

I want a spade so I can dig for fossils, how do I get one?? Also.... it is winter time in my town and everything is under snow, will there be no bugs until it gets warmer?? I bought a net yesterday and it`s about as much use as an ashtray on a motor bike! I want my spade!!!

Comment

Nook will have spades for sale eventually. I'm not having much luck with insects, either; only had cockroaches so far!

Comment

dont think theres many insects you can get in the winter.
              along with cockroaches there are at least pill bugs, bees, mole crickets and dung beetles.
              might be a few more too.

Comment

Ive caught a cockroach and thats it, the wee blighter was in my house.

Ive heard some sort of buzzing when i go past certain spots in my town, and i was wondering if thats an indication that a bug is nearby? but i couldnt make anything out

Anywayz im focusing on building ma t-rex!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6
                  Ive heard some sort of buzzing when i go past certain spots in my town, and i was wondering if thats an indication that a bug is nearby?
                  that'll be a mole cricket, you need to dig them up.
                  never saw a cockroach in my house though, they're usually just sat on tree trunks, your home must be too messy

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                    that'll be a mole cricket, you need to dig them up.
                    never saw a cockroach in my house though, they're usually just sat on tree trunks, your home must be too messy
                    Ha ha cool

Yeah my gaff was messy at the time, Chief sent me a bloody great big moon which was sitting in the living room like a feckin death star replica!

Comment

Silvergun, I'm back today so we can get rid of these cats at some stage, although Redd is around so I don't think my cat will be there until he goes. You might be interested to know that Kid Cat moved to Bapyton from Drifton today.

Comment

I was wondering where he went!

Take care of him, he was one of my favourites.

I still keep seeing the little crying cat in my town today so we might still be able to do it.

How was the honeymoon by the way?
                        Last edited by Silvergun X; 09-01-2006, 16:57.

Comment

Originally posted by VonManc
                          I want a spade so I can dig for fossils
                          Ive got 2 bro - i will give you one PM me

Comment

anyones shop buying turnips for a decent price? open yer gates

Comment

Can I come sell some stuff at anyones Nooks? Mines closed for refurbishments today? Ta.

Comment

Nope but still, open ur gates ill come visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X