No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hosain im impressed m8 superb town and bloody enormous pad!

Hopefully i can start dealing smack (turnips) and one day ill get a pimp station like urs

Comment

Have you guys had your houses rated by the HRA?

Post your scores!

I got just over 19,000 myself.

Comment

So...anyone got good turnip prices today? My Nook is going down, not up. He's at 64 or something right now.

Silvergun, can you believe I got nothing for that cat transaction? I guess it's only the one with the kitten who gets a present. Still, nice to have her gone.

Comment

My HRA score is about 6,000 and my nooks is shut today for refurb

hopefully i can sell some turnips to someone later today or tommorow before they go stinky lol

Comment

How often during the day do turnips prices change at Nook's? They appear to change at 12pm, are there any other times people know of?

Comment

I think they just change each day. I've never had it change at noon - you do mean noon right?

Comment

I heard they change every 2hours, i got 63000 points from the HRA!!
                Any sight of a throne people?

Comment

My Turnip price is at 98 today, highest its been all week so far.

Silvergun - did you get those gyroids okay ?

Comment

I didn't get those gyroids, no. Game crashed.

Ouch, Jay. You can have my lily-pad table if you like!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                      I think they just change each day. I've never had it change at noon - you do mean noon right?
                      I normally check the prices in the morning and in the evening and they are usually different. I happened to switch on just before 12 (noon) and checked before and just after, the price had changed from 128 to 114.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                        I didn't get those gyroids, no. Game crashed.

Ouch, Jay. You can have my lily-pad table if you like!
                        I don't have them either. they must have disapeared in the crash.

Comment

Hmm.

I'll check again.

Comment

Nah, it's okay Silvergun! You're too kind! I thought thought it was weird that it seems to be a one-sided thing.

Comment

I just feel bad that I got TWO presents from the lost cats and you didn't get anything.

Comment

I never got anything from the lost cats, i reckon if the mum is in your town then you don't get a present. I've never had the child in mine

Comment

Working...
                                X