Metal Slug 4 (PAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Slug 4 (PAL)

Now I may have "done a blunder in me knickers" here, but I couldn't find a thread for this one. If it's been done already, then I'm sorry.

Anyway, for those of you that still care, it's out there and the PS2 version appears to be part of GAME's two for ?25 deal. Xbox version seemed to be going for ?19.99, Why? I don't know, "I didn't build the ****ing thing!" etc

It's been a while since I played this and after firing it up last night I know why. God, it really, really is hard work/no fun. If some Neo Geo/Slug fanatic trys to tell you that "It's still a Slug" ignore their ramblings and go and spend your money on something less boring instead (I understand there is a paint drying expo in Wolverhampton this weekend).

Honest, this is a real mess; no imagination on display and that bloody annoying noise when special items appear (which is quite often) make this the reverse of a "keeper", a "get rid ofver" shall we say?

This is the DJ Boiled Mouse of the videogame industry. I suggest the next time you see this one floating on the tidal wave of **** that is the PS2/Xbox section of your local software stall, you "leave the bollock to drown".

EDIT:
    If it helps, here is my list of (non-handheld*) Metal Slug games in what order I like them best and all that like you know like the best ones and all like:

1: Metal Slug X (ooh, for shame,)
    2: Metal Slug 2
    3: Metal Slug
    4: Metal Slug 3

Drifting in the void:
    Metal Slug 5: Operation Where's Me Jumper?
    Metal Slug 4: Operation Toilet

*If you're still reading, I reckon the handheld Slugs are pretty damn good (albeit a little different).
    Last edited by Il Postino; 19-11-2005, 16:34.
Working...
X