X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaw, Boooo.

Comment

nah I'm sure that it's connecting

the three letters after the "L or C" are definately an "O" then what looks to me like two "N" 's
      definately not an "O and A" for Loading anyway

Tok should just spell it out for us

Comment

Oh come on that blatently says Loading

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior
          nah I'm sure that it's connecting

the three letters after the "L or C" are definately an "O" then what looks to me like two "N" 's
          definately not an "O and A" for Loading anyway

Tok should just spell it out for us
          I'm 99% sure that the screen reads "Loading". The number of letters is too short for "Connecting" anyhow.

It also looks like a typical loading screen. I might be wrong here, but I don't think other I-Link games show a screen like that when connecting.

Comment

awwww crap had a 3rd mroe extensive look

it's like oen of them mid 90's magic eye things....least to me it twas

Comment

Still, doesnt mean i-link is not in there...although hope is fading...

Comment

I can pretty much confirm that there is no i-link in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
                  Tokuda, have you seen if it comes with any Internet ranking feature as Ikaruga GC have?

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
                    Tokuda, have you seen if it comes with any Internet ranking feature as Ikaruga GC have?
                    uuumm- I doubt it, but I`m not sure I`m afraid. I haven`t seen anything in this kind of guise.

Oh, and I was being silly before, it does also include the arcade mode, as well as the new story mode.

Comment

Okay, thanks

Comment

Aaah nuts .

Comment

Not looking good on the multiplayer front kids...

Comment

Apparently there IS a Net Ranking option in there. The new Specical Stage site at http://www.segarosso.com/initiald has a ranking page:

DomainMarket.com sells premium domain names to entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits that want to dominate their online marketplaces and control great brands.

Now all we need is for someone to work out where you get the codes in the game to enter.

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
                              Apparently there IS a Net Ranking option in there. The new Specical Stage site at http://www.segarosso.com/initiald has a ranking page:

DomainMarket.com sells premium domain names to entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits that want to dominate their online marketplaces and control great brands.

Now all we need is for someone to work out where you get the codes in the game to enter.
                              That?s fooking brilliant. Internet time rankings are so much more fun.

BTW Yesasia are sending me the Asian version of the wheel. Guess I don?t have to use a step down for that one. Except for the power differences they promised that everything is identical to the JP ver.

Comment

Yesasia sent me the same email about changing the order to the Asian wheel... Although just a couple of minutes ago they've sent me another email saying that they have sourced more Japanese version wheels at the original price

Just another week or so, until i get my hands on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X