No announcement yet.

Bleach DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My copy arrived this morning but I'm a bit perplexed by the Story Mode. The levels don't progress in a linear order and I somehow played "Level 2" three times in one sitting. Is there a purpose for this and does Story Mode ever actually end?

ALSO: Once when it was loading a new level it was loading up Level 5 (I think) but then seemed to change its mind half way through and loaded Level 3B instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron
      My copy arrived this morning but I'm a bit perplexed by the Story Mode. The levels don't progress in a linear order and I somehow played "Level 2" three times in one sitting. Is there a purpose for this and does Story Mode ever actually end?

ALSO: Once when it was loading a new level it was loading up Level 5 (I think) but then seemed to change its mind half way through and loaded Level 3B instead.
      You gotta play through Ichigo's story first to be able to play the others. There are multiple routes when facing certain enemies. For example, I think you have to beat Renji using a certain amount of special attacks. Go to Gamefaqs and some of the FAQ's there have details of how to progress quickest.
      You can just keep replaying though and eventually you'll finish it (at least, that's what I did).

Comment

Thanks for that. I guess I'll be spending quite a bit of time at Gamefaqs now...and a bit more time at McDonalds too.

Comment

I've just got this and am enjoying it so far. I have a question though - in the command list screen some moves are in red, what does this mean?

My kanji is useless so if someone could save me the bother of looking them up, that would be great.

Comment

iirc, blues are standard specials, reds are supers.

Comment

Originally posted by saif
              iirc, blues are standard specials, reds are supers.
              How do you use them though?

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                How do you use them though?
                You have to fill the guage (Reiatsu) under your life bar by attacking your opponents in order to use super moves - there's a number next to it, telling you how many times it's been filled (maximum of 3) - different moves require different levels of guage; it also gets used if you damage cancel as well.

The segmented bar at the bottom of the screen fills automatically & is used for standard special moves. It also takes 1 segment to use your dash button, 1 segment to switch between planes, 1 segment to use the guard cancel move & so on.

Comment

I can say that Bleach Ds is the best fighting game in DS for nw.. hee.. anyone hav this game?? wanna exchange friendcode? mine is 339367514442

Comment

Working...
                  X