Pocket UFO (XCOM - Pocket PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pocket UFO (XCOM - Pocket PC)

I downloaded this recently, and it's X-COM Enemy Unknown (UFO Defense) in all but name; on your Windows Mobile enabled phone! It's designed for Windows Mobile 2002 or 2003, but i'm running it on a HTC Magician with 2003 SE, and a wortkmate runs it fine on 2005.

Jika Anda mencari situs judi slot online terpercaya, maka Anda telah datang ke tempat yang tepat. Dalam artikel ini, kami akan memberikan daftar situs judi slot online terpercaya yang dapat dipercaya dan aman untuk dimainkan. Selain itu, kami juga akan memberikan tips tentang cara memilih situs judi slot online yang terpercaya dan mengapa penting untuk...

Create Your 100% Free Account. 100+ models are currently available for Live Sex Webcams - Live Cams Sex. Join the largest worldwide webcam community!

The game is essentially a turn-based strategy game with additional god-game base-building. This latter is where you make a base of operations. Detect UFOs, which you then need to shoot down, and go and investigate the crash sites with a team of soliders. The game then shifts to turn-based, and you arm and direct your troops about hunting for aliens and trying to save civillians. Repeat, with various tech upgrades and more difficult aliens naturally.

The 1.24 version is pretty hard, apparently the devs will (sometime) release 1.5 to adjust the difficulty down, with 1.21 being easier but less stable. Needless to say i didnt find this out till today, as the aliens kept wasting me, and i was trying to find out why its so nasty.

Saying that the game is excellent. Runs very well, reasonibly clean interface, and is classic XCOM gameplay. I highly recommend this if youve got something that can play it!

EDIT: Here's the Wikipedia entries:

Last edited by Zed; 05-03-2006, 18:54.
Working...
X