No announcement yet.

Under Defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm finding this to be the best shooter since Psyvariar 2, really a lot better than the other DC shooters that have come out inbetween.

Give it a chance, it should grow on you. It may not be original, but it's fun and very playable. Great visuals too.

Comment

Any of you guys find that changing BGM to 'Arrange' makes no difference, and yes its the original game i'm playing. Running on a PAL DC with dc-x
      Last edited by dvdx2; 31-03-2006, 07:39.

Comment

PAL DC with Code Breaker, I can't tell the difference either.

Comment

For me this is definitely one of the best DC shooters, and I'm not even a fan of shooters

Comment

Got my copy today. Had to shell out ?15 in import charges, but I don't care because I think it's great.

Wasn't that impressed at first, but after about an hour of playtime, I'm really digging it now. The sense of destruction is great due to the immense explosions, especially when a rocket takes out multiple targets.

Great stuff

Comment

Its just a shame i cannot get the correct display with my Dell 2405FPW Monitor when rotating the screen, bugger!!! Maybe theres someway to hack my VGA box so i can flip the screen??

Comment

Best explosions EVER!. The physics going on the explosions is amazing .
                This is a stunning looking shooter, not the best playing by any means , but a corker none the less. Oh and the music is class.

Comment

Originally posted by lettuce
                  Its just a shame i cannot get the correct display with my Dell 2405FPW Monitor when rotating the screen, bugger!!! Maybe theres someway to hack my VGA box so i can flip the screen??
                  Annoying isn't it! Wish more TATE shooters had the option to rotate the other direction.

Comment

I just got this as well, definitely plays and looks better than I first thought looking at the screen shots and movies. I'm looking to get further than level 2 at the mo! Yeah I know I'm rubbish.

Comment

Really loving this at the minute. The start of level 5 with the music and sound effects is just amazing. Completely got me first time I played it. With one credit I can still only get to level 3, although now I've practiced both the level 3 and 4 bosses some on training mode should be able to get further. The stupid mid-level boss on level 3 often takes me out though

Comment

Haven't seen the last level yet, but 1-3 is definitely my favourite so far. Some really intense stuff in that one, plus the music is great. The Boss is one of the best too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                          Haven't seen the last level yet, but 1-3 is definitely my favourite so far. Some really intense stuff in that one, plus the music is great. The Boss is one of the best too.
                          m8,

Can you get the 'Arrange BGM' to work?

Comment

There doesn't seem to be any difference between the Arcade and Arranged music. If there is, it's extremely subtle...

Comment

hmm,

I have a feeling the arrange tracks havent been implemented. I have them on cd and they are noticably different, if not better.

Massive programming blooper?

Comment

This game is the ****.

Not only has it managed to steal minutes away from Oblivion, but it plays and looks superbly well. Even managed to source an old TV and stick it on it's side for that tate mode experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X