Odama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaladron
    Right then! I can't finish the second level because my cursor won't go anywhere near the ladder or the key that I'm supposed to send my troops to.

Anyone know how I do it?
    Use the d-pad after freeing them with the Odama? The cursor should focus on the freed item automatically after you have released it.

Has anybody else's Gamecube crashed while playing this? Mine did this morning when I was on the brink of completing this level- it emitted a high-pitched whine and I had to turn the power off completely. Luckily my memory card remained uncorrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by redzoo
      Use the d-pad after freeing them with the Odama? The cursor should focus on the freed item automatically after you have released it.
      D-pad? I was trying to use the analog stick. D'oh!

Comment

So... is it compatible with the bongos still?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
          So... is it compatible with the bongos still?
          Yes player two can plug them in and rally the troops by pounding them .

Comment

Bouth this nice 'n' cheap a couple of days ago and after having my expectations dragged down by so many nagative reviews, I've been pleasantly surprised.

Sure, it can be very frustrating when you can see what needs to be done but you can't do it because the ball won't play along, but there's a lot more going on in this game than many reviewers realise. It is possible to influence events during each battle (notice I say influence, not control) provided you are very, very careful, very subtle. And have the patience of a Zen Master

The voice recognition is extremely accurate as well, I think I've only had one or two instances where my commands haven't been recognised properly, and it really does draw you in that little bit more.

Comment

My japanese copy turned up today (yay) the voice recognition is excellent. I was a little worried that the words would be in kanji so i wouldnt know the voice commands but i was relieved to fand they were in kana.

Still cant clear the first table yet but im having loads of fun. Shouting すすめ & having my troops rally forward kicking ass was great (^_^)

Comment

Just got past the Spider Temple (should be called the Bastard Temple) and on the city stage there's a secret cutscene where the men take a bath in a hot spring. They're speaking to eachother in Japanese but the caption just says 'the men discuss another hard day at the office' so I don't know what they're saying.

Comment

If only I'd known

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  My japanese copy turned up today (yay) the voice recognition is excellent. I was a little worried that the words would be in kanji so i wouldnt know the voice commands but i was relieved to fand they were in kana.

Still cant clear the first table yet but im having loads of fun. Shouting すすめ & having my troops rally forward kicking ass was great (^_^)
                  Mine too, but I aint got a kana dictionary, any chance you can provide a quick phonetic translation of the major orders?

Eddie.

Comment

Zing & your wish is granted (^_^)

つつめ Tsutsume = Forward
                    さがれ Sagare = Back
                    みぎ Migi = Right
                    ひだり Hidari = Left
                    おせ Ose = Charge
                    あつまれ Atsumare = Fetch item
                    とまれ Tomare = Stop
                    ほうい Houi = Surround & attack
                    ちゅうおうとっぽ Chuuoutoppo = Guard bell & charge?
                    とじろ Tojiro = Open gate
                    ひらけ Hirake = Close gate

You will have to find the command scrolls hidden away on the tables before you can use some of the commands though.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Zing & your wish is granted (^_^)

つつめ Tsutsume = Forward
                      さがれ Sagare = Back
                      みぎ Migi = Right
                      ひだり Hidari = Left
                      おせ Ose = Charge
                      あつまれ Atsumare = Fetch item
                      とまれ Tomare = Stop
                      ほうい Houi = Surround & attack
                      ちゅうおうとっぽ Chuuoutoppo = Guard bell & charge?
                      とじろ Tojiro = Open gate
                      ひらけ Hirake = Close gate

You will have to find the command scrolls hidden away on the tables before you can use some of the commands though.
                      Zing indeed, you truly are a star, thank you

Eddie.
                      Last edited by EddieG; 08-04-2007, 18:38.

Comment

Glad to help (^_^) now go enjoy Odama

Comment

Working...
                        X