TimeShift Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
    That is before I even get started on how piss poor the game looked; like Perfect Dark Zero with the colour drained out of it and where some rogue painter decorator has run around coating everything on earth with 18 layers of clear wood varnish.
    Surely that would make it your fave looking game ever

Just felt like generic shooter number 2.13. You could almost see the tick boxes they must have been working though. Competently done but considering the competition it isn't going to get a look in.

Comment

SHUT IT!
      PERFECT DARK ZERO IS AN UNDERRATED CLASSIC OF OUR TIME!
      A truly amazing game up there with The ocarina of time and Largo Winch : Empire under threat.

Comment

Its impressive but the gameplay is flawed and I hate it when most games cant properly implent where you have to hold a button to do something. Like hold down X to remove the enemies weapon, or hold down X to start using a Gun Turret. It has to be so precise that its totally at odds with all the meyhem going on.

The grey dark scenery makes it impossible to play it as a normal FPS game because you cant see anyone except for your comrades and you're forced to slow down all the time.

A real shame as this game looks very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          SHUT IT!
          PERFECT DARK ZERO IS AN UNDERRATED CLASSIC OF OUR TIME!
          A truly amazing game up there with The ocarina of time and Largo Winch : Empire under threat.
          april fools was months ago

Comment

Played this tonight.

The complete ..... Actually It's so Meh that i can't even be bothered typing any more.

Comment

Pretty much the same reaction here. Really dull - felt like a poorly done Half-Life 2 with a few Sands of Time elements thrown in which don't really affect the tactics of the combat all that much and only serve a few scripted instances.

Comment

Completed the demo and that's enough TimeShift for me.

Comment

i actually didnt mind this game its ALOT better then the pc demo i played ages ago....amazing how much a year can improve a game.

i do hope the gun play is improved for the full version and i hope the time powers are used alot for puzzles

Comment

I liked it a bit (It reminds me of FEAR, and I like FEAR alot thanks to the aggressive AI), thought the timeshifting was a nice gimmick. But I also got annoyed by the fact that the civilian dies even when you reverse. But reverse collapsing boulders to advance is a nice touch. However, I didn't find that much use for the ability. Slowdown is much like FEAR's slowmo, it makes life a bit easier...

If it weren't for the hit detection thats total ass. It takes like 5 bullets in the ferking face to whack someone. It seems to take even more in slowmo.

Comment

Timeshift Demo PS3 USA

I completed this and have to say it is much smoother the 360 demo. It is exactly the same demo, but everthing works better, no slowdown etc., a first for a PS3 over 360 demo?

It is on the US PS3 site for download. I might to have to reconsider it now!

Comment

Working...
                      X