Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumines - Mobile Phone

Havent seen this anywhere so I thought I wouldnt mention it here

I got this today from Orange for my Nokia N70 and im amazed!!!

Its pretty much identical to the PSP one albeit some scaled down graphics and a lack of some of the 3d, but the music is just as good as the original and the gameplay is fast paced.

Cost a fiver which some may think is a bit expensive but given that ive just played it non stop for the past 15 mins in work and its got loads of levels and secrets etc I think its money well spent

Seen as this was the one game that nearly made me get a PSP im chuffed its came out on mobile and saved me the cash

No chance of getting this on O2 I suppose...

Comment

Looks like it's Java based so it shouldnt matter what operator you're on.
      Gameloft are the publishers and they're also releasing Meteos:

(old press release)

Comment

I can understand Lumines but how will Meteos work on a mobile phone?

Unless it's only available on phones with touch screens.

Comment

It's available on Vodafone but my phone would probably run it like ****.

Comment

Well my phone battery is now dead thanks to this game!!! luv it

The music is so close to the original its fantastic, easily the best game ive played on a mobile for a while

Comment

Can you get this on any network?

Comment

For whatever reason it's just listed as 'coming soon' on my phone.

Comment

Got a direct link to where one can buy this? and will it work on a Sony K700i?

Comment

Which way is the screen oriented? Do you have to turn the phone sideways?

Comment

Got a direct link to where one can buy this? and will it work on a Sony K700i?
                      I'm guessing that you'll have to access the game through your phones WAP browser in order to download it, and it costs a fiver. As for a direct link, try going into your WAP browser and check the 'games' section of your service provider's site.

Comment

I went to Orange Downloads and searched the games area for Lumines after searching manualy for it, but the search came up a blank (via my phone)

Comment

Does it kill the battery?

Comment

Aye if you sit on the ****ter playing it all afternoon when you should be working

Comment

It's absolutely superb!
                              I never played the PSP one, but was always interested in it. Now I'm actually (semi-)seriously considering a PSP...

Oh, and it's just a .jar file, so if your network won't supply it, there are other ways to get hold of it...

Comment

Working...
                              X