Mario Smash Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario Smash Football

Succumbed to temptation this morning and opened the sealed copy of this I scored for ?6.99 last week (and was intending to sell on).

All I can say is: ****ing awesome.

Reminds me of Speedball 2, just pure class. Very limited, nothing like football, but just funny and cheerful and no doubt the tits in four player. Had better pick up Sega Soccer Slam now.

i was kinda tempted by this but balked at the further raping of the mario franchise by nintendo

and i don't like football

or football games

was ?6.99 in a store?

Comment

sega soccer slam > mario strikers

everyone should own a copy of that game.

though, i should point out, you need a mate to get the best out of it.

Comment

Seany: Is it brutal? Also, does it come in a deluxe pack? Er.. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon
          i was kinda tempted by this but balked at the further raping of the mario franchise by nintendo

and i don't like football

or football games

was ?6.99 in a store?
          This was my problem. I bought mario baseball,tennis,golf & even though i dont really like those sports. Placing them in the mario universe made them suprisingly fun.

However this time it appears that even with mario in there i dont think i could enjoy it as i hate football soo much. So much for the argument that die hard nintendo fans will buy any game if its got mario slapped in it

Im sure if you love football it's a great game (^_^)

Comment

It's a great multiplayer game, espeically when you abuse the power-up system against a friend . I have Sega Soccer Slam as well but this is a little more accessible. If you can pick it up for 7 pounds then it's worth getting.

Comment

It's not piss easy, is it? I'd be playing it mostly on my own, and Mario Power Tennis' various tournaments barely kept me occupied for a day!

Comment

It is pretty tricky on the highest setting, but to be honest, yes - probably is a bit easy. All about the multiplayer, really.

Originally posted by Klatrymadon
                It's not piss easy, is it? I'd be playing it mostly on my own, and Mario Power Tennis' various tournaments barely kept me occupied for a day!

Comment

The hardest setting is fairly challenging.

This is far better than Soccer Slam - more room on the pitch. And I hate football but liked this.

Comment

I love the commentry in Sega Soccer Slam...rambling at it's best.

Comment

Working...
                    X