Guilty Gear Isuka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty Gear Isuka

Hmmm. 505 Gamestreet do the business again with an excellent port of the interesting Guilty Gear Isuka.

60hz option? Check.

beautiful graphics as par for the GG course? Check.

Nails bosses that make you want to **** bullets? Check.

Slightly confusing but endearingly bonkers four player action? Check.

All in all I am very happy with the five of the Queen's pounds I spent on this. Box art is decent too. Buy it now 2D fight fans.

?5? Jebus, I paid like 100 times that.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I know - Jp version still pricey on ebay, and the arcade hardware....pffft.

Was second hand but knowing 505 it will be cheap brand new anyhoo

Comment

The 'press-a-button-to-turn-your-character-around' thing totally killed it for me, and I ended up selling it after only a couple days.
        Shame because the side-scrolling brawler part of the game looked like it had potential. Hopefully the PSP version will fix these problems.

Comment

Originally posted by toy_brain
          The 'press-a-button-to-turn-your-character-around' thing totally killed it for me, and I ended up selling it after only a couple days.
          Shame because the side-scrolling brawler part of the game looked like it had potential. Hopefully the PSP version will fix these problems.
          That feature is what makes the game what it is. Any version of Isuka will have this feature. I think that it should be automatic in 1 vs 1 play, but in 4-up mode you get used to it.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

A.B.A is in guilty gear isuka isent she?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
              A.B.A is in guilty gear isuka isent she?
              Yup.
              I quite liked her because of the 3 forms her key could take on (reminded me of May-Lee from KoF with her 2 stances)which I assume would make her quite a 'deep' character to master, but sadly the rest of the game rather ruined my enjoyment.

Is she in all subsequent 'normal' GG's?

Comment

the only other guilty gear in is ggxx #slash as far as i know.

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anybody know if there was any difference between the Xbox and PS2 versions of this game?

Comment

Working...
                  X