Bullet Witch [360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullet Witch [360]

In between bouts of Senko no Ronde, I managed to find an hour or so for this and purely going off the first-level as impressions go, it's not very good sadly; a poor (wo)man's Devil May Cry with a control-system that isn't quiet as refined as I'd hoped (auto-lock would be nice!). However, I won't give up yet, as I understand the game gets a heck of a lot better as you progress through, but seeing as I really had a chance to play the first-level, I was getting quite bored with it quickly, since I found myself aimlessly running around trying to find where to go next.

The first-level should be the one to capture your audience; this one would stop people playing if they can't be bothered to see what the rest of the game has to offer.

Aesthetically, I found it a mixed bag, the videos released do well to show off the better effects, but the game does suffer from pop-up. The musical score though is fantastic!

I really want to like this, so I'll stick with it, but I'm hoping it gets a lot, lot better.
    Last edited by Bleeders; 01-08-2006, 09:47.

Was looking forward to this. Don't suppose you know if it works on a PAL console?

Comment

It isn't unfortuantely, although the Asian version might prove different.

Comment

Yes I was looking forward to this aswell, it looked nice in the preview shots I'd seen. Look forward to more impressions though.

Comment

Yeah i have this on pre the asian version. The vids make it look very good but so do most game vids. I had read it gets better as you go along.

Comment

Stick with it mate. I felt the same at first, but it really does get a lot better after the first stage. The bosses will blow you away! I finished it yesterday and am now playing through hard and I'm still upgrading all my weapons. Some of the spells you get later in the game are awesome and mixed in with all the gun play, you can really make this game look sick!

Comment

Thanks mate, that's reassuring to know!

Comment

Also, don't play it like you would DMC. Play it like how you would play Gungrave as it's more similar to that. You'll appreciate it more that way!

Comment

bullit witch

how the hell do you kill the boss on level 3,it has to be one of the best boss battles ever but how do you kill it.

Comment

Keep shooting the eyes that it fires at you. It'll try and eat you after a while at which point you can shoot its mouth! You need to use thunder to damage it's armor during this process.

Last edited by venom743; 01-08-2006, 14:25.

Comment

cheers pal that worked,must say i am enjoying this it definitley has its moments.Has anybody here got shutokou x i am trying to play on line but there is nobody around.

Comment

Is there a english language option in this game?

Comment

Nope, not in the Japanese one anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rd365dav
                            cheers pal that worked,must say i am enjoying this it definitley has its moments.Has anybody here got shutokou x i am trying to play on line but there is nobody around.
                            I got it mate, get us added to your friends list.

Comment

I've got this on pre-order too. Just a quick question for those that already have it: what's the difficulty level like? Is it worth starting on Hard?

Comment

Working...
                              X