No announcement yet.

Dead Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best weapon has to be chucking the CD cases, it looks so desperate!
    I like the fact that they do **** all damage as well, i find that throwing the plates cause more damage and they smash all over the place.

Comment

That's vey strange because I'm not getting any in the demo. But I did in a few other games like PDZ and FFXI.
      What are you playing it in ? Im running vga 1280x1024

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
        What are you playing it in ? Im running vga 1280x1024
        VGA 1280x720

Comment

I'm playing in VGA 1280x720 and all is fine as well

Comment

I'm in 1366*768

Comment

great game this is and Play-asia now have my order listed as "preparing order". Oh im so excited. If it ships tomorrow i will be over the moon.

Comment

720p here and I have noticed very, very minor tearing when looking right down the mall from the start, towards the movie theatre. If you aim left and right you can notice it when it slightly drops a frame and tears. Incredibly rare though (noticed it maybe 3 times and have played the demo about 25 times now!), and I noticed none in the introduction cutscene.

Comment

Possibly screen-dependent then I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                    im getting lost of v-sync problems on the into movie tonight
                    me too! 1280x768 here.

Comment

VGA 1280x720 here. No tearing problems either.

Comment

8 out of 10 from 1up.com

good score, i think i'm gonna buy it if more reviews are like this

Comment

Anyone found out how to make Zombait yet? I've already had the squits and an acid breath. :P

I like the fact you can walk on top of the crowds too. First floor heaven.

Comment

For those having V-sync problems, peeps have said on another board its because you have it set to 50hz not 60hz even if you are using HD

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                              8 out of 10 from 1up.com

good score, i think i'm gonna buy it if more reviews are like this
                              It was a good review but I thought the character modelling criticisms were well off the mark. The game can have hundreds on screen at any one time with no apparent slow-down using models that are fairly detailed imo.

And the cutscenes, although featuring slightly caricaturish modelling (intentional), feature superb faces on about par with what I've seen of the facial design in Gears of War.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                                Possibly screen-dependent then I reckon.

Are you getting it badly throughout the game too? Have you tried a different resolution, just to see like?

Comment

Working...
                                X