No announcement yet.

Dead Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the Uzi - it's hidden above the Shoekin's store on the ground floor. -to get there, you must jump along the ledges above the stores, from the stairs.

Take 2 drinks to the blender to mix them to create more powerful healing!
    Christ there's so much freedom to this.

Comment

I three mixes so far:

- Nectar - not sure on results. 2 orange's mixed?
      - Randomizer - this gave our friend the ****s BIG TIME. Constant stomache pain. White + Orange mix respectively I think
      - Spit fire - I threw this instead of consuming.. Fying oil and orange mix, I think.

There is somethign called Zombait or something, but I don't think you can pick it up, its more like a guide or something. It's just something you can examine next to the blender. Not really sure what I am doing, just messing about at the moment!

I found a Katana too, its ****ing evil!

Comment

Hey check this out. Go to Jills Sandwiches and stand on the middle row of tables, about in the middle. The camera zooms right into dude boy.. He's SO detailed, its nuts!

Comment

Hehe... Jill's Sandwiches, classy Capcom!

Comment

I still haven't found the Katana.

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
            Just 4 days to go.
            Boo US and Japanese console owners.

Comment

aaah is that definite then, no region freedabilitizationality

Like the way frank just gobs if you attack in aim-mode with nothing equipped
              Last edited by hudson; 04-08-2006, 20:21.

Comment

This game is ****ing marvelous.

End of.

Comment

Found the bowling ball? LOLZ.

Oh man Dead Rising is game of the year on comedy value alone. Is it sick to laugh at a zombie that has somebody elses hand stuff in its gob cause you just shoved it there? Hmm? Or ramming a coat hanger in their face, or taking them out with a baseball bat?

LMAOZ. Awesome, Capcom, awesome.

Comment

I only just found the skate board....awesome fun.

The shopping trolly is just great when you plough through all the zombies.

Comment

Amazing game, bring on the full version, i could smack zombies with the bass guitar til the end of time

Capcom = God

Comment

I wasn't gonna get any more games before I went on holiday in a couple of weeks, to save money for that.... but now I'm ordering the US version of this right away!!! Thank God it works on Japanese consoles!!! This is such a good game, got my sister to watch it and she wasn't interested and said she'd watch for a minute, and she ended up getting pissed off when I turned it off after a couple of goes

I'll just echo what everyone else has said, brilliant fun! Picking stuff up, seeing what kind of insane violence you can cause with it, amazing stuff! There are gonna be so many hidden gems to find in the full version, seeing as it should be jam packed with great stuff like heating up the frying pan and burning off the Zombies faces. Brilliant, brilliant game.

One quick question, I ended up putting a mask on my head, but couldn't work out how to take it off again, only swap it for other masks! How do you just get rid of a mask?

Comment

Regarding the masks, that's a good question. I think if you goto a clothes shop there is a dressing room (is in both kids ones, I haven't noticed one in the adult clothes store) and there is an option to "redress" or something, that put my clothing back to default.

The Boomerang is genius!! lolz.

I noticed at the end of the demo it says there will be hidden unlockables via marketplace, should be interesting. Surely there is a Ryu and Chris Redfield outfit in the game!!

Comment

One thing I'd like to see in the final game is text labels on items you have in your inventory. When trying to mix stuff in the blender its all too easy to get cooking oil and orange juice mixed up. Well, I thought so anyway

Comment

Fantastic game bit of v-sync using vga but i can live with it and the simple hunting knife is the best for high kills just point and slash

edit: also i hope the pop-in of [roducts and zombies is smoother or gone all together in the final version
                              Last edited by dvdmike; 04-08-2006, 21:55.

Comment

Its a shame the environments arent more destructable. For example, it would be great wrecking the CD shop with my sledgehammer, but you cant do anything like that. Weird also how the game doesnt let you use the rightstick when in FPS mode, or move at all for that matter, like you can when you have the camera.

Its bound to be a game with a load of great moments, and the demo is fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X