• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far Cry Instincts Predator 360 Demo

What a turd.

thanks for the info!
    Won't waste my time downloading now.

Comment

Talk about lag, I wasn't sure at the start if people where using some sort of Predator cloaking device as they strobed around the bland map while some bored voice shouted something about losing a Serum...worst thing I've seen on the 360 so far

I wouldn't want to stop you trying it tho mate - you may dig on riding quadbikes

Comment

The PR person who thought releasing this piece of **** as a demo would increase sales should probably be shot. Seriously, it's a complete mess. Apperantly the singleplayer is supposed to look and play alot better, so why they choose to put up this trainwreck of a demo is beyond me.

Only thing that bothers me is that I could see that Predator mode being *real* good in any capable FPS. Go on Bungie, steal it for Halo 3!

Comment

Yeah I was thinking of picking this up second hand but after playing the demo I'm gonna give it a miss, was terrible.

Comment

I still can't work out how the 360 version is worse than the xbox one.
            It was actually alright both online and offline

Comment

Attempted to play a couple of games and then deleted it. The aiming is utterly diabolical.

Comment

Indeed: release the feckin' patch, Ubi. Could you make this game look any worse? Why release the demo so long after the fact without having the patch in place?

Ridiculous.

Comment

If its as bad as people say then it makes no sense

Its like releasing a game for a mid spec pc which was good but then releasing the same game again for a high spec pc but its rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                    I still can't work out how the 360 version is worse than the xbox one.
                    It was actually alright both online and offline
                    Took the words right out of my mouth - Couldn't believe what I was seeing when I fired this steaming pile of ****e up on my machine.

Along with Rumble Roses this earns the accolade of "demo deleted from HDD before having more than 3-5 minutes playtime".

Comment

Working...
                    X