Lego Fortnite (Fortnite Launcher)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lego Fortnite (Fortnite Launcher)

Part of the new Fortnite Launcher stuff, where it's has gone much like (from my understanding watching but not playing it) roblox people can make game modes however epic offers 5 main 'mods' current Battle Royal, Classic Battle Royal, Rocket Racing (rocket league devs making a racing game), band (no idea) and Lego which one i played.

After alot hassle getting my old PSN fortnite account unlinked and linked up to my proper epic account (which got me nothing, seems all those battlepass items i got 3 or 4 years ago when i last played are all gone), all i got was Rust with a lego skin and infinitely more levels of jank trying to actually build something nice outside of the blueprints (this is no minecraft levels of easy or even Dragon Quest Builders, but more like the annoyance and hassle of No Mans Sky base builder) and even then trying to put them together just from blueprints involves way to many button presses, going in and out of menus and your blueprint flying off into the distance even with 'snap on' held down.

Gameplay so far is much like Rust, farm material, build work benches, build houses and equipment, raid caves for high level loot, don't think pvp is in it, just 4 player pve. Where it gets bit different is copying the full on village building aspect from DQB2, do the assigned quests from the pink bear and get new villagers in to live and work, and they in turn boost the crafting blueprints.

Combat is rough, no lock on or z targeting here... just look in the direction and swing, then dodge the incoming attacks.

Probably best to come back few months time when this mode has has millions in cash and work hours thrown at it.​

Band is based on Harmonix Rock Band if I read correctly... means you can dig out those plastic guitars.

Comment

Working...
    X