Palworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palworld

I'm a couple of hours in and it's fair to say this is actually quite good.

It's Ark Survival vs Breath of the Wild vs Pokemon. 3rd person open world.

Normally I get frustrated with this sort of survival detail, but the signposting is excellent and the menus make sense and are easy to read.

My Pokemon Pals are busy feeding themselves and helping out in my base now that I've made them plant and water and harvest their own food (need the right selection of them to achieve it).

I'm even enjoying exploring.

I started it on friday through gamepass on pc, got to level 17 and have 2 work hous.. i mean bases. It's very wildwest with it's gameplay (reminds me of morrowind) as it'll let you do all sorts of stuff most experienced dev's would block out, combining that with a trunk full of jank and the A.I. breaking often when fighting or working makes for fun time. It can be an very casual experience if you just follow the tutorial base tips as once you set up most of the bases equipment it will mostly just look after itself with a few work house causalities.

I beat my first tower boss a girl riding on top of a Richu-like with a level 10 flame dog thing with a mud sling for a second skill, just hid behind a pillar when it chased me and it's A.I. just stops working when it got close, 7 minutes of mud slings and setting it on fire (i went afk) i won.

Currently looking to capture what i haven't and develop the pal equipment that let you use them as a weapon or vehicle

Comment

Working...
    X