No announcement yet.

Helldivers 2 (PS5/PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrowhead need to do something with parties or re-joining games, had another crash last night towards the end of the mission, supers and almost all other samples all dropped at evac, mission complete and we head back to evac, boom game hard crashes and im out all that effort.

A simple rejoin mission or party system can alleviate these frustrations of crashes.

Comment

I took the Eruptor on some level 7 missions against the bots, with the MG acting as my primary and EAT17 for bigger stuff. I found i couldn't reliably 1 shot devestators even with skull shots as it seems very luck dependent on the shrapnel tagging them as well, striders was just a case of hitting the legs and waist instead of the shield.

Hopefully they'll make rejoining games a priority or at the very least being in pelican secures the rewards. They at least fixed/added being able to see the mission brief joining a mid mission SOS.

Comment

Opened the crossbow up and..... i like. Seems to be the medium killer when i was testing it on bots, 1 shots to the main body on devastators, explodes through strider shielding 1 shotting them too, AOE damage will knock out/stagger clumped bots, aims like proper primary, ok speed on the fire rate and reloads fast. What it won't do it is blow up nest/factories and it won't do anything to elite shielding, didn't get a chance to fire a full mag into the back of a hulk or tank to see what it does.

Also... but im not sure on this it might have some sort silencing function, when doing the missile launch bit of main objective mission, like with most main objectives you'll get little pockets of bunkers with bots in them littered around outside the objective just out of visual agro, but normally if you shoot at one, they all start firing back. With the crossbow its like they couldn't see where i was firing from and just starting walking towards me like it was in search mode, did this with 3 pockets around the objective, none of the survivors of the first volley shot back or called in bot drop. I'll test it more but i can't see anyone else talking about it... so could have just been a bug.

Ended up getting the full ammo backpack upgrade, to synergise with my explosive primary/stalwart MG/ammo backpack playstyle i'm currently using... turns out it's bugged and doesn't work correctly getting at most 1 extra mag instead of full.

Comment

Uggggggghhhhhh all those samples on the tier 4 ship upgrade and it’s bugged? That absolutely sucks, I mean it will get fixed I’m sure, unless it was a temp glitch last nigh, but even still its really deflating.

I only unlocked the crossbow late last night and ended up in a defence mission so it was absolute carnage and not a fair test, but if it has some silencing then thats awesome.

My current set up for bugs is, Eruptor & Autocanon, it’s absolutely devastating.

Comment

Never had a such a frustrating game where once i died towards the end of the match running to the extraction (caught by sentry cannon miles away in a dust cloud), i kept getting recalled into fire tornados and packs of devastators for a solid 10 minutes, died 11 times which is a new record for me and we all failed to extract, 2 other knobs on the team are know blocked.

Revising my Crossbow facts, it still has to be a headshot on devastators to 1-shot, body shots take at least 3 which is quite hard to do at range with the drop. Did some bugs mission for the personal order, and the crossbow isn't good against the HP pools of broods/royals/spewers even with directed hits. Swapped to the Eruptor and had a better time of it.

Comment

Christmas came early last night as we dropped directly ontop of the nob rock for supers, which none of them bothered with as they run off. So I pick them up, and some rares, drop them off at extraction, it’s then a textbook run as well all do our jobs and gel really well, we get back to extraction, again, textbook, 20 seconds before the pelican lands the game boots us all to ship with no warning or rewards.

Twice this happened last night, fixed my arse.

Comment

Happened to me also but somehow got the rewards out of it... hosts drops as extraction is called in (on mission 3 of 3), passes to me, 20 seconds later the other 2 divers stop moving and the extraction timers stops... after 40/50secs they then suddenly drop dead, leaving the server while dropping guns and super samples, timer starts ticking again, so pick samples up and survive the last 1 minute and 40 secs of level 7 hell with no reinforcements as the timer was up on that to, thank the lord i choose pilot speed booster on load out.

Comment

I saw the official discord poll set up by community mods (not that this will effect anything), 100k votes and winner by 40% "variety of biomes and missions" follow by "just fix the technical bugs over making new warbonds/enemies" at 27%, new armour types at 18% and weapon balancing 18%.

I would have liked to see a another entry about doing something regarding the audio for all heavy units.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                    I saw the official discord poll set up by community mods (not that this will effect anything), 100k votes and winner by 40% "variety of biomes and missions" follow by "just fix the technical bugs over making new warbonds/enemies" at 27%, new armour types at 18% and weapon balancing 18%.

I would have liked to see a another entry about doing something regarding the audio for all heavy units.
                    Which is super odd thing to want at the top of the list when it has so many types of biomes and planets as it is?

Comment

If I had to guess I'd imagine that the biomes votes are bouyed by a mixture of desires to move away from the systems the game has stuck to since it launched and also for greater variety in terms of the make up of the planets. Each has an immediate visual difference in terms of colouring and they've tried to add things like the firestorms etc to specific planets but the building blocks of each planet are the same. I think, as the game is still early in life, there's a reasonable chunk of players hoping to get caves, more complex building structures and bases, water systems etc and I'd imagine that these go beyond what's capable and will largely come from the players who will drift off over the course of the year. The technical aspect votes will then become the most prominent voice as the game gets regular updates and the priorities of dedicated players are different.

Comment

New MO, kill 2 Billion bugs, about 10 hours in 1 billion bugs are dead and ready to become fuel!! Proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                          New MO, kill 2 Billion bugs, about 10 hours in 1 billion bugs are dead and ready to become fuel!! Proud!
                          This was like 75% complete when I went to bed last night, amazing progress.

Comment

Had an awesome run of games last night and just got lucky with good teams, enough so that I upgraded 2 ship upgrades, did the better aim for hell pods, then the fire damage +25% (definitely worth it) and ended up at 19 supers again with 1 needed for the next upgrade.

Im finding medals the hardest to obtain, no matter how many you get the war bonds just eat them in seconds.

Comment

For some reason i went with arc jump for the 2nd one... thinking i could give arc loadout a go, i was more dangerous to my team mates than the bugs. 49 rare samples away from 3rd level 4.

Comment

Also people ignoring your message that you’ve dropped the supers at extraction and not to pick them up. Only for the arse hats to go out their way backwards to pick them up then die to a swarm on the other side of the map and loose them anyway.

I’ve been kicking people out the game that do this now, I’m only going to ask nicely once.

Also my regular group discovered last night that the 380mm barrage can actually blast dropped samples away into the sky, as we dropped the whole lot off on the extraction point only for them to disappear when the 380 was called in.

Comment

Working...
                                X