No announcement yet.

Helldivers 2 (PS5/PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect sony will bring it back but an optional thing such as if you link psn accounts you get a skin or something

Comment

I was reading that the steam reviews in Argentina for Hd2 have been turned into pure right wing vitriol where all the right wing fascist morons think the game is actually serious.

Comment

The level of miss information on this and the F Sony memes has been outrageous. Arrowhead have somehow passed all the S onto Sony and slithered on by.

Comment

The community manager Spitz that encouraged bad reviews and more importantly refunds, was unsurprisingly fired from Arrowhead. Shock face.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            The level of miss information on this and the F Sony memes has been outrageous. Arrowhead have somehow passed all the S onto Sony and slithered on by.
            The whole thing makes you realise how idiotic gamers are, "oh no they're making me create an account to solve server issues and stop the game craping out all the time, how dare they do this to me". Steam as a whole was this sort of thing originally i remember the backlash it got "Oh no they're making me sign up to this steam thing to play Half Life 2 how dare they do this"

I'm not sure how arrowhead are slivering out of this, surely it was Sony that told them they had to do this, I can't see them doing it too themselves unless it really did make the servers massively more stable. If that's the case, we kind of shot ourselves in the foot with it all.

Comment

Sony are not blameless, they are the publisher, they control who it was sold to on steam and should never have sold the game to countries not on the PSN account list. Even if AH had forced PSN activation at the start, this still would have happened but at least quick refunds would have happened and surely some bad steam reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                The whole thing makes you realise how idiotic gamers are, "oh no they're making me create an account to solve server issues and stop the game craping out all the time, how dare they do this to me". Steam as a whole was this sort of thing originally i remember the backlash it got "Oh no they're making me sign up to this steam thing to play Half Life 2 how dare they do this"
                Like others have said, the game was sold within regions where creating a PSN account is simply not possible, effectively locking you out from playing the amazing game you just paid for and were in the midst of going crazy over along with your online friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post

Where did they say this? I can't see this been a reason where i've been in a all PS5 4 man group and have 2 of them drop out and this happening countless times. The main issues are it clearly wasn't ready for the masses it received and really should have had a open network test.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post

Where did they say this? I can't see this been a reason where i've been in a all PS5 4 man group and have 2 of them drop out and this happening countless times. The main issues are it clearly wasn't ready for the masses it received and really should have had a open network test.
                    The studio owner said at one point “we switched it off to alleviate the stability issues on launch, which this largely solved” or something along those lines.

I can’t find the tweet but he definitely said it. Which is fair enough, temporarily, but he knew it was a requirement of the game being on pc and chose to keep kicking the can down the road, 🤷‍♂️

But as Dave said, Sony kept selling to countries that can’t get access to PSN, so that’s 100% on them.

Comment

Lurching from one drama to the next, seems an awful lot of people thought the eruptors 2nd nerf was a crossed line to far, to where AH have responded twice, first from the gameplay dev person not understanding what the nerf did and then from the CEO saying we'll be reviewing how we balance things and that warbond poll (i guess some sort of goodwill play?)

Hopefully they'll revert some of these changes, the Eruptor and the terrible crossbow allowed a for a new playstyle that could allow the player to use ignored strats like machine guns, and they always came up short against the heavies like Stalkers and Charges which is where the balance is.

Once work day is over, i'll be on to spend my 250 medals on the warbond

Comment

The nerfs need to stop full stop, it’s ridiculous. this isn’t counter strike where every fps or animation clip gives people advantages, we’re all just here to have fun together and be silly, even Casper Van Dien is in on the silly act.

If it’s effective, leave it, if it’s not, buff it so it is.

Now they have actually fixed flame DOT they will be nerfing fire next, it never ends.

edit. Seems the CEO agrees as a story went live literally just as a wrote that
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 09-05-2024, 08:51.

Comment

Also got my 250medals ready for tonight. I didn’t make the same mistake as last time, I’ve kept spending 50 here and there, then get another 50 that day to replace until today so I’m not loosing out on major order rewards etc.

Comment

Well this is an absolutely crap war bond, no sale.

Comment

Yeah... i certainly feeling that after getting it and unlocking those first 2 weapons, they do nothing new and the assault rifle seems worse than the default Liberator in every department, and the SMG a slightly better Lib-con... maybe for ballistic shield builds (very niche).

The Purifier 'might' be ok and fit that medium killer slot

Not seen how good the slow protection booster

The armour is just more of the same stats in combos we already have... and no hidden grip on the snow armour cleats for running on ice. Surely it's time for new perks.

Comment

“The Purifier 'might' be ok and fit that medium killer slot​”

By the look of it, it’s absolutely useless in every way.

Comment

Working...
                                X