No announcement yet.

Helldivers 2 (PS5/PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems the Pummeler smg, impact thermite grenade & shock absorbers booster is the only half decent thing this warbond, even that’s scraping the barrel.

Given the quality of it, they should have just given this one out for free as good will, wouldn’t hurt their bottom line whatsoever.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 10-05-2024, 08:04.

Comment

Someone on Reddit has discovered the spawn rates for 1, 2 or 3 players has in fact not been fixed at all. Well it has, all spawn rates for any group size has been fixed to the 4 squad size value, no wonder Solos have been finding it so insanely difficult.

Good testing there Arrowhead.

Comment

From reading about it, yeahhhhhh it seems pretty bad. I tried going back tor my Erupter/MG combo for 2 games i played last night against bugs... just doesn't work anymore, having to take 2 to 3 shots on Medium bugs and without the collateral damage to smalls end up with you getting swarmed and then you can't use the damn gun close range as it will kill you.

Looking at this morning forums stuff.. seems everyone favourite balance dev Alexus is gaslighting yet again, just fire this hack, he as a stick up his ass now and is very confrontational with the discord community. Seems to go out of his way to slap down any 'meta' loadouts everything must be unfun pee shooters and 2 minute callin strats.

Comment

It’s just boring, and in no way fun to ruin pve games like this. The ceo has clearly seen the moaning but their trying to treat it like Overwatch or something (quick that gun has 2 more kills this month NERF THE METAS!!!!!).

I’ve got all the ship upgrades, all the stratagems, I’ve earned the right for the entire screen to be filled with death every 30seconds, not to try and shoot a single hunter only for it to doge the shot and 400 of them swarm me.

Comment

Failing major order after major order moment, putting on my detective hat, the way defence orders are (most are extremely unfun, poorly balanced with bots and low reward), the way the global map poorly informs the state of the war/supply routes, and the general weapon/bug balancing of the game (unfun and the dog crap warbond last released) has reduced the player count, so expecting the community to continue the kill 200 million a again and again or defend 4 to 5 planets just won't happen again.

I'm not playing much myself, i've 100% all the upgrades now and a have a few cosmetic items on the warbonds left to get, so playing maybe twice a week right now.

Comment

I’ve not had time so playing like 1 mission a night just to do the daily really, got all ship upgrades and stratagems are long done.

The game dropped 20k concurrent steam players in a week apparently, and the ceo has stepped down a peg on the ladder to concentrate on the game and dev work, rather than running the business.

The game badly needs fixing, it’s still and absolute trash can of bugs and glitches, not to mention half the player base HATES Bots because their disgustingly unfair with infinite sight lines and 100% accuracy, they are fundamentally not fun to play against.

Apparently the Illuminate are 5x harder to fight than bots, if so virtually none of the player base is going to engage with that faction.
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 23-05-2024, 08:31.

Comment

New major order gives us the duel auto cannon mech, and I’m sucked straight back in.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 25-05-2024, 19:00.

Comment

New mech is so meh, usually gets insta killed by enemies when it drops, useless against bugs due to zero armour penetration, fine against bots but again, usually gets insta killed soon as it’s dropped.

Arrowhead are just determined to ruin the game with underpowered trash at this point.

Sigh, that’s me out.

Comment

Seems fine on bugs as it uses the sentry version of the autocannon so i've found it made short work of chargers at least, but its short on ammo and HP, a long cooldown and 2 uses... it's a nope from me. fine as free 5th strat though

Comment

I found on average it takes 10 shots per charger and over 15 on bile titans, its definitely not the same as the strat autoturret as it has zero heavy armour penetration, ammo is WAY to short as well.

Like you say, fine for a free 5th strat, after that stops I’ll never use it again.
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 27-05-2024, 20:48.

Comment

the new mission type for destroying the planet is pretty bad, this one definitely feels like they are not playstesting anything before it dropped on the player base. So many issues around just trying to get the drill called down, why does the dark matter need to be back pack rather than a carriable, often the drill not registering at completion, the bugs constantly spawning on top of the drill making it impossible to defend and of course that ending... i was only on a level 5 difficulty with 100's of flying bugs in the air... it was funny at first but getting tagged by them from every direction stopped be funny shortly afterwards.

Comment

Year that new mission was absolutely crap house, but there was a patch yesterday that’s fixed it now, breaches no longer ontop of the equipment, bile titans reduced to virtually none and shreikers reduced at extraction.
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 02-06-2024, 10:39.

Comment

Well we blew a planet up and made a pretty black hole with odd sounds emitting from it, it’s ok though because Super Earth says we should absolutely not be worried about those sounds at all.

Comment

Spent about 4 hours farming trivial with other like minded people (level 100+s answering SOS's) over the last week to get the last 460sc needs to reach 1000 and capped myself out at 250 medals 'needed' for the update.

Well i don't care much for what's actually in it as far as the weapons go (all look trash), the emotes and armour do look cool and the new Biome an Endor like giant tree forest looks great.

the Current MO of taking robot planet to either save sick children/nurses/doctors stuck under the rubble of the a childrens hospital for weak and sick children or.... go take a factory planet to get the anti tank mines unlocked.
                              Last edited by Tobal; 11-06-2024, 20:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                                Spent about 4 hours farming trivial with other like minded people (level 100+s answering SOS's) over the last week to get the last 460sc needs to reach 1000 and capped myself out at 250 medals 'needed' for the update.

Well i don't care much for what's actually in it as far as the weapons go (all look trash), the emotes and armour do look cool and the new Biome an Endor like giant tree forest looks great.

the Current MO of taking robot planet to either save sick children/nurses/doctors stuck under the rubble of the a childrens hospital for weak and sick children or.... go take a factory planet to get the anti tank mines unlocked.
                                Since a few updates ago I've only seen about 50 super credits out in the wild, i'm sure the rate has been severely nerfed at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X