Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortal kombat :Armageddon

Played for a couple of hours today

First thing to notice is the amount of characters 60+ (must be every character from the mortal kombat series including playable boss characters like goro and shao kahn)

However it seems that the characters now only have two fighting styles instead of 3

There have been a few other big gameplay additions. First there is now parrying which seems to work ok.And there is now aerial rave style moves where you leap up and do a midair combinations and throws

Fatalitys have been completly changed now when you finish him there is a time limit and each character has moves that can be comboed into a fatality the more hits the better the fatality for example with subzero you can rip of the head in one hit or if you get good you can do a string of mutilating moves.

Quite a few stages have instant kills now.

There is a mario kart style game which i have only had a quick go and a conquest mode which seems like a dumbed down version of the shaolin monks spinoff (with the odd one on one fight)

its not a bad fighting game but its still to rigid and the fights do not flow as well as many of the best fighting games

Is this actually out then? If it's out on the 360 i may purchase

Comment

Dont know if there is a x360 version out as far as i know ps2 and xbox

Oh there is a limited edition i think it has the full game of ultimate mortal kombat 3

Comment

Working...
      X