No announcement yet.

Contact - DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm on to something with Mochi! When you play with him, instead of just tapping the scratching post or tapping him (that makes him upset), you have to rub him. He rolls onto his back and you have to stroke his belly, and loads of happy faces appear. Hopefully he'll be inflicting massive damage next time I use the Mochi decal

Comment

If only, I've done that loads of times and he's stil yet to do bugger all!

Think you've just gotta keep plugging/rubbing away with him. Obviously a good thing though the more smilies you get as I assume that's relative to his 'power'.

I'm wanderign around Aegis is it...? With the pyramids etc, trying to raise some bigtime funds. Still most njoyabel to dip in and out of...

Comment

Yep - the more smiles Mochi spits out, the more he's (very) slowly powering up. The way MattyD described is the best - get him onto his back (steady) and then rub him (phnar) until he start rolling back and forth and the smiley blocks start flying.

Stick with it - in the end with me he was able to do around 450 points of damage with each attack.

Comment

If you rub him really slow you get a massive smiley face when he rolls over and dozens in a row when you rub him. I spent ten minutes rubbing him up (ooh-eer!) and the best I've got him to do is the stun attack used by the

cyber skunks(?)

in the

MGS-style

level. I also got him to scratch the boss on that stage but that didn't do anything, which might be more to do with the boss than Mochi not being levelled up (that boss was a pig!).

Comment

I was getting random smiley faces when poking him, never thought of rubbing him!

Am still on Aegis myself, finding the boss even harder to get through than the last. Need to grind I expect.

Comment

Here's something else I've been wondering - II've managed to make a kebab and there's a girl in the Coldaxia spice shop who's looking for one. What do I do now? There's no 'give' option

Comment

I tried that as well, I reckon she must have just been making conversation Actually is the word kebab in green when she says it? Cos there's a guy on Aegis who complains about having lost his gloves.

Mmm, actually people tend to see what they want if you just have it on you when you speak to them. Like the girls in towns that'll ask if that flower's for them and so on.

I finally beat the boss on Aegis, made it easier when I noticed the health bar on the top screen and realised I didn't have to do what I first thought I had. The island after that is EXCELLENT, so many gamer references you'll explode! People mention "blog" and "ZOMG!" my fave was

when the arcade machine says "Winners don't use warez!"

Comment

Working...
                X