Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

Just got this today and played the first couple of missions and it seems to be packed with the usual GTA goodness. Graphics wise it is pretty much the same as GTA Vice City on the PS2, but for some it actually looks crisp on the PSP screen. Don't want to spoil the story for anyone so I won't say much but if you played Vice City then you will notice some touches in the game .

What version firmware does it require?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
      What version firmware does it require?
      2.81 if you are running it without devhook but it works with 2.71 with the 2.xx->2.00 option in devhook.

Comment

Excellent, I ain't upgrading for no fool!

Comment

Can you tell us anything else about the game? I'm new to the whole GTA thing... the console versions never really interested me, but the setting and soundtrack for this one have got me intrigued. And is the story any good? If it is... I might just be tempted to try it out!

Comment

Grr another game I'll probably buy for the PSP and play like twice.

I must have it - the trailers are too fng cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran
              2.81 if you are running it without devhook but it works with 2.71 with the 2.xx->2.00 option in devhook.
              Great news Thanks for that

Comment

Whats the music like? As good as Vice city on the PS2?

What songs are on there, I havnt been able to find out the soundtrack.

it cant be better than PS2 Vice city surely?

Comment

I wanted to buy this but ive got far too many other games to play. The trailors with the music look and sound awesome.

Comment

Almost a full page of posts and the only impressions we have are that it looks 'crisp'? Anyone care to actually tell us something about the game?

Comment

Pretty sure we already know how this is going to play out !

I reckon the soundtrack might just pip Vice City - Phil Collins "Easy Lover" + Boston "I wanna know what love is" = 80's gold.

Comment

Classic songs!

Cant wait to drive a long causing mayhem to more 80's beats.

Comment

I been playing this for a few hours think the game has improved graphics and is a very polish psp title back to playing now

Comment

Aside from swimming, are there any major gameplay additions? As far as I know there's no climbing over walls but how about things like combat? Anything new there?

Comment

Yoshimax - which trailer had the "easy lover" song? I only saw the phil collins' "in the air tonight" trailer.

Comment

Working...
                              X