X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you can

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
      I presume you can play unranked private games though with your mates yeah ?
      Easy to do that, but we found yesterday afternoon that not many would join if there is only a few of you to make a full room. Sure that will change with the PAL launch though. I personally liked the ability with Halo for a group of you to wonder around matchmaking taking on a load of randoms, and will miss it on this.

Comment

We need to harass Epic to get this in there in a future update.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
          Easy to do that, but we found yesterday afternoon that not many would join if there is only a few of you to make a full room. Sure that will change with the PAL launch though. I personally liked the ability with Halo for a group of you to wonder around matchmaking taking on a load of randoms, and will miss it on this.
          )Only game to have done it so far is Saints Row and ti works a treat

Comment

managed to race home from work, read the manual, and finish the prison section in the half hour before my nipper came back from school. - Wow, looks super duper
            found the cover system fine, more practice and im sure it will be totally natural.

really don't know what to do about single player tho - run through asap on casual, so as to get onto MP and not worry about hearing spoilers..., or just enjoy the challenge of hardcore and give MP a miss for a couple of nights.
            Have got all afternoon with the kids to think about it......

oh a couple of things, much harder to do the perfect achievment for reloading 5 times in a row than i thought it would be - had a quick go and only got up to 3 perfects....

The other thing , and its more of a personal thing to me as i like to play using triggers and bumper buttons at the same time (4 fingers) - i wish there was an option to map the cover button (A) onto the left bumper button, so my thumbs would hardly ever have to leave the right stick (apart from picking up ammo and stuff.) - this is an annoyance with almost all games tho, FFS let me map my own control sheme plz devs....

Did i mention i'm a happy bunny tho

Comment

For those who have played Co op as their first time playthrough. Do you get the achievements for beating the chapters etc or do you just get the co op achievements?

Comment

You do get all the relevant "beating" achievements yes.

Comment

And I take it you get the casual achievements for doing it on Hardcore first also then? Hardcore and Co-op to start and you'll just wipe the floor with them all then!

Comment

Yep, then'll you'll unlock the hardest difficulty level ....

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                      And I take it you get the casual achievements for doing it on Hardcore first also then? Hardcore and Co-op to start and you'll just wipe the floor with them all then!

right who's up for some of this tonight then, hardcore co-op about from 9ish till late - plz bear in mind i've literally spent 15 mins with the game so far and will probably die lots to start with.......

Comment

Originally posted by YOUWIN
                        managed to race home from work, read the manual, and finish the prison section in the half hour before my nipper came back from school. - Wow, looks super duper
                        found the cover system fine, more practice and im sure it will be totally natural.

really don't know what to do about single player tho - run through asap on casual, so as to get onto MP and not worry about hearing spoilers..., or just enjoy the challenge of hardcore and give MP a miss for a couple of nights.
                        Have got all afternoon with the kids to think about it......

oh a couple of things, much harder to do the perfect achievment for reloading 5 times in a row than i thought it would be - had a quick go and only got up to 3 perfects....

The other thing , and its more of a personal thing to me as i like to play using triggers and bumper buttons at the same time (4 fingers) - i wish there was an option to map the cover button (A) onto the left bumper button, so my thumbs would hardly ever have to leave the right stick (apart from picking up ammo and stuff.) - this is an annoyance with almost all games tho, FFS let me map my own control sheme plz devs....

Did i mention i'm a happy bunny tho

Really your finding the reloads hard? btw its not in a row its total, a piece of piss reloading the assult rifle perfect got the 25 perf reloads in the first 5 minutes of playing the game

Comment

Playing with EvilBoris tonight and we noted that if you start a game from the beginning of an act, then join someone else's game, who happens to be at the end of the act, you won't get the achievement until you play through the entire act.
                          Last edited by Bleeders; 13-11-2006, 21:11.

Comment

Yeah it's only right, looking at my friends list last night, Spatial's the only one to have played (and completed I guess) any ranked matches.

Will edit the title of Bleeders thread so we can arrange some Co-op and unranked friends match goodness.

Last edited by VR46; 14-11-2006, 07:39.

Comment

Finished this last night on hardcore and I have to say it is one of the best games I have played in a while. Every act is brilliantly thought out and pulsating experience to play through! Playing it in single player is great as it is but the real way to play it is via online co-op on the hardcore setting, just pure gaming brilliance. The boss battles and enemy shootouts are as good as or even better than the ones in Resident Evil 4, yes they are that good. I haven't tried multiplayer thouroughly yet but will be giving that a spin and will definately be going through the game on insane too!

Comment

Insane is next on my hitlist once I've done Hardcore. Been bowling through it with EvilBoris and hit Act 4 last-night.

We wasted the Corpser in seconds towards the end of Act 3.

I see you on my FL ER hitting Act 3 on Insane!

Comment

Working...
                                X