Pro Evolution Soccer 6 PSP Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 PSP Version

OMG, this game feels so much better than the previous PSP PES5.
    Animation is better and is so much more closer to the PS2 version in terms of feel and graphics too.
    Intro is the same as the PS2 and 360 version and still has the various levels of skill that you pick at the beginning...
    Gonna play some more now!
    Last edited by phillai; 30-11-2006, 22:07.

What are the loading times like?

Comment

Cheers for the initial impressions. Im going to pick this up on my lunch later, along with Football Manager 07.

I have read that the Master League doesn't allow your players to improve (or age). e.g. Say you buy a young player, his stats won't go up the more you play him.

I feel this year has really been a mixed bag on the Pro Evo.

Comment

Does it have commentary this time?

Comment

Originally posted by nickgodfrey
          Does it have commentary this time?
          Only when you score.

Comment

The menu system presentation is almost the same as the PS2 but a nice touch is the ability to preserve battery life by turning stuff off like crowd chants...
            Oh, to the guy above... Loading times are more or less like PES5 but it's not too bad.
            Still not really like PS2 in terms of playablilty as I miss not having the right analogue and the L2 and R2 buttons on the PS2 but it will be as good as ya gonna get on the PSP, I reckon.

Comment

and most importantly it's got a wide camera angle...I just find it incredibly difficult not having the R2 button, really cripples the game for me.

Comment

Agree about the R2 - but I am amazed at how close thi is the PS2 version. Miles better than PES 5.

Comment

Just bought this yesterday to try cause my ps2 is broke. I must say it plays pretty well in its own right, but its not as good as the ps2 version by a mile, especially as I've been playing pro evo for a good few years. In this game, there seems to be alot of fluke goals, which is really annoying when you're dominating play then suddenly the goalkeeper decides to push a weak shot in to goal or let it through his legs, although it affects both the player and the computer...
                  I guess it'll do for now until I get my ps2 fixed.

Comment

The loading times aren't great to be honest, but it is a very impressive version. Certainly way more viable than the quite hideous-looking DS incarnation*.

*Not in ANY way a dig at the DS as a machine - I love my DS with a passion.

Please though, can anyone help me?
                    I read that I would be able to transfer my PS2 Master League game over to the PSP version, which is the main reason I bought the portable PES to be honest.

I did the data link which very quickly and easily transferred my fully edited PS2 Option file to PSP, but I couldn't find a way on either game of copying over my ML file... do you have to do it via PC or something?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                    X