No announcement yet.

Rayman Raving Rabbids - Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh **** gonna have to order me some rabbids - that 4 pack looks the business

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
      I would like to see more plushies.

Comment

brilliant, hope they arrive before xmas as a pressie.

not seen a game in ages with such brilliant art direction in it, the rabbids just ooze personality and really enhance a great launch game.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
          The wii looks **** in 60hz on my TV (composite still) - do you need it on this mode in order to complete the radio level then? I'm still stuck on that round of minigames (day 7 I think). The door slapping Part 2 is a nightmare, though I can do the sliding and dance levels ok.
          Yes you must do this game on 60hz to complete it. It is prettty much impossible to do so otherwise because of the bug. So just play on 60hz for the moment, and then switch back. When you get to part 2, do the same thing.

Comment

Just finished it - didn't realise it was using the Jade engine

Bit repetitive towards the end, but it was still extremely charming. Hope they use the characters again.

Comment

Not sure why people are having a problem with the toilet door closing game. You just position the pointer over the handles and slam it shut.

I thought the hardest game was the carrot juice pumping one, but only because my arm was hurting so much by the end...!

Comment

Yeah I heard people were having problems with that, but I finished both parts without having any trouble.

I haven't tried the carrot juice one, my brother had the honour of doing that while I was not playing >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                  Not sure why people are having a problem with the toilet door closing game. You just position the pointer over the handles and slam it shut.
                  The problem is that many players (including me) are trying to hit the door instead of doorway. It really took long time to understand that you shouldn't do that.

Comment

Got this today and the games are really good fun, but the cut scenes in between feel like filler. Sure it's not a big deal but the game is so quickly thrown together it detracts from the experience a tiny but.

Just done the pig racing for my third plunger but i've had to stop, my left arm hurts from the carrot juice game

Good game so far, just seems like the mini games are stuck together by poor bits in between.

Comment

The cut scenes get better as the game progresses. They're pretty funny by the end.

Comment

That warthog race round the beach was class - IF that's available multiplayer it could eb great fun.

Comment

I like how as the game progresses

the room starts to get decorated, plus the giant bunny slowly gets respect for you. For the last two days it gets pretty funny

The hardest minigame in the whole thing, in my opinion is...Skipping part 2. Impossible!

Comment

Just finished this, after finally getting a working copy

It's fun! The difficulty is weird, though. Most of the days really are as easy/hard as each other, and I probably had the most trouble with the 2nd day, while I breezed through the 14th, etc, there doesn't seem to have been any attempt to put the easy games first, and the hard ones last.

Some of the games are definately better than others. The one where you fly around collecting pigs (2) did my head in. The one where you slide around some ice trying to get within 2 meters of the centre circle after the third shot seems based much more on luck than owt else. Really enjoyed the ones where you rolled a ball through a maze. And the second skipping game!

It's also not nearly as funny as people here implied! Made me laugh in places though -

The game with the hammer!

It's definately a fun game though, and I'll be going for high scores on a few of the games!

Also, hilariously, the credits list Misirlou as being by Dick Dale and the Deftones.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                              Originally posted by merf View Post
                              brilliant, hope they arrive before xmas as a pressie.
                              I got my four bunnies (plus free gift of a Rabbids notepad and sticker)
                              earlier in the week. They are indeed brilliant. I got the plush and the resin figurine yesterday morning and they're great too. I just can't get enough of the bunnies.

Comment

I thought all Wii games were supposed to be 16x9?

That aside it's great. I love the rabbids so much.

Any ideas why day 2's song didn't unlock, despite me clearing all 4 of its games?
                                Last edited by Bada Bing!; 26-12-2006, 10:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X