No announcement yet.

StarWars KOTOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from this game, I've got a few new things on the way, but all arcadey, so I should be able to really dedicate myself to this for a while ^^

Btw, Pete, just had a good long look at your av for the first time in a while. Really is a work of art, getting that to fit into 8k. Nigh-on genius, in fact

Comment

Yeah it's alright I suppose.

Comment

Unfortunately, my AV is teh daddy of all AVs.

Comment

Originally posted by Amnion
          Yeah it's alright I suppose.
          ....easy now....

"First it giveth then it taketh away", remember

You getting your copy from Goblin then, Amn?

Comment

I got that same email from Tronix. I suppose that using Global Priority, delivery by Saturday is out of the question....?

Comment

Yeah I went with Goblin, I need to make use of my membership or it'll be a complete waste of money.

I'm ok to wait a few more days as I have Kirby and Dino Crisis 3 to review (though I am still waiting on them also ). After those two I'm free review wise, so I can spend time with Kotor.

Obviously F-Zero is coming out, but I may just give that one a miss for a while as I've never really liked the series.

Comment

Even though I missed the first batch, Tronix mailed me today to say it'll be shipped today

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzla
                  Even though I missed the first batch, Tronix mailed me today to say it'll be shipped today

Can't wait!
                  thats a good result for ya - it seems that everyone's orders from Tronix shipped today, first batch or not.

Did everyone who ordered go with global priority, or was someone really keen/impatient and pay the extra for fedex?

Comment

I was keen/impatient and paid the extra for FedEx, although even with that option it'll prob turn up on Monday, I dare not wish for it to appear on Saturday.

Comment

I used Global, this is actually my first time importing, I've been a Pal only gamer for over a decade but this game has got me to break the mould

I might have to rebuy a gamecube, except this time it definitely won't be Pal! The Q looks kinda tasty actually

Comment

read about this over @ IGN forums, may be worth a larf while we wait for the game.......

create ya own unique starwars name - here's what you do....
                        • To get your Starwars first name:
                        • ? Take the First three letters of your real surname
                        • ? Then add the First two letters of your real first name
                        • To get your Starwars surname:
                        • ? Take the First two letters of your mother's maiden name
                        • ? Then add the first three letters of city where you were born

mine works out as....

Kelma Lapor 8)

hehe pretty good, sounds Starwarsish

may use it in the game (if i choose a bird character)....

give it a go fellas..

Comment

Originally posted by YOUWIN
                          read about this over @ IGN forums, may be worth a larf while we wait for the game.......

create ya own unique starwars name - here's what you do....
                          • To get your Starwars first name:
                          • ? Take the First three letters of your real surname
                          • ? Then add the First two letters of your real first name
                          • To get your Starwars surname:
                          • ? Take the First two letters of your mother's maiden name
                          • ? Then add the first three letters of city where you were born

mine works out as....

Kelma Lapor 8)

hehe pretty good, sounds Starwarsish

may use it in the game (if i choose a bird character)....

give it a go fellas..
                          Vemre Elein...hmmmm...not that bad.

Comment

Heh heh.

Ranja Mibar

Comment

Iacle Brtro - hmm, that didn't work very well for me.

Comment

Mine's ****e too:

Peast Feche

Sounds like an anagram of 'peach feast'.

Yours is wrong, Gari. Your first name, Star Wars style, should be:

Cleia. So, not too bad for a chick

Comment

Working...
                                X